BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Who doesn't love friends?! It's hilarious, witty, yet covers so many aspects of friendship and love. I love newer "versions" of friends such as How I met your mother but friends is the original. The characters are relatable and it's so easy to get caught into watching a friends marathon!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Up until 2016 I watched episodes of friends here and there but, had not watched all 10 seasons all the way through. Last year, I found Friends on Nexflix and binge watched the entire series. It's one of my all time favorites! I would love to purchase the complete collection on DVD or Blu ray.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I really like Friends, it will always give you a laugh! Some of my favorite actors are in that show. It's a show that I can definitely watch over and over and never get tired of it! Me and my friends are always watching it.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows. It is funny and it is great to see the changes throughout all of the seasons. I still watch the reruns! How can you not like Friends. I love watching it. It is definitely a great show.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Watched the whole series in a month. Love love love is show. No show makes me crack up more. I love the characters and the humor in it. Anytime it's in tv I turn it on. Never bored with this show. Always a classic!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay so if you don't love Friends or can't relate, something is definitely wrong with you! Haha! Every episode I can see myself in one of the characters. It was such a great show, I wish it never ended!!
Lesley J.
TBH I never get tired of Friends! I have watched every episode of every season and I still laugh every time! One of my favorite shows! I love all of the characters, and actors!! Love Love Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Alisha M.
I was young when this series came about, and my mother was a big fan. I recently watched the whole series on my own and I live it! It is hilarious and I would recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Such an amazing show. It doesn't matter what episode it is or the season. This is the type of show that doesn't have to be in order, yet is still funny and entertaining to watch. I was so excited when they added to Netflix!
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This show has been in my life since it started. I have came to love every character and become a little obsessed with this show. I couldn't picture anyone else playing these roles! If you haven't watched this already, shame on you! I absolutely recommend this show to anyone that asks!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!