BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't even tell you how many times my husband and I have watched all 10 seasons all the way through. We can quote every line.even my 6 year old loves it. It's hilarious and kind of nostalgic, I remember watching it with my parents when it was on TV. It's a great show with an amazing cast.
Amanda W.
This show will never get old. It is definitely a classic that everyone should watch! It is absolutely hysterical. I have watched it over and over and I am still not sick of it. You can watch all of the episodes on Netflix. It will always cheer you up if you're in a bad mood. I highly recommend!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Who doesn't love friends?! It's hilarious, witty, yet covers so many aspects of friendship and love. I love newer "versions" of friends such as How I met your mother but friends is the original. The characters are relatable and it's so easy to get caught into watching a friends marathon!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Up until 2016 I watched episodes of friends here and there but, had not watched all 10 seasons all the way through. Last year, I found Friends on Nexflix and binge watched the entire series. It's one of my all time favorites! I would love to purchase the complete collection on DVD or Blu ray.
Faith W.
Brenham, TX
Friends is one of my absolute most favorite tv series i've ever watched! I've probably re-watched this show 9 times to be honest & it never gets old! The characters are hilarious and the sarcasm & the episodes are never a disappointment! If you love comedy you'd definitely love this show.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Watched the whole series in a month. Love love love is show. No show makes me crack up more. I love the characters and the humor in it. Anytime it's in tv I turn it on. Never bored with this show. Always a classic!
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows. It is funny and it is great to see the changes throughout all of the seasons. I still watch the reruns! How can you not like Friends. I love watching it. It is definitely a great show.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I really like Friends, it will always give you a laugh! Some of my favorite actors are in that show. It's a show that I can definitely watch over and over and never get tired of it! Me and my friends are always watching it.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay so if you don't love Friends or can't relate, something is definitely wrong with you! Haha! Every episode I can see myself in one of the characters. It was such a great show, I wish it never ended!!
Lesley J.
TBH I never get tired of Friends! I have watched every episode of every season and I still laugh every time! One of my favorite shows! I love all of the characters, and actors!! Love Love Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?