BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Chelsea S.
So sad that friends is over! Such a great show. Laughter, tears, life lessons. Just a group of great friends living life and growing up (well, some of them lol). I highly recommend watching friends if you've never seen it!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friends is one of the best shows ever created. The story lines are always unique and the cast does an amazing job working together. I've watched this show since I was little and I was so upset when the cancelled it. Thank goodness for re-runs!
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish this show would've never ended!! The actors were amazing and made the show hilarious. My favorite scene is when phoebe is at the cafe singing smelly cat. It's a must watch show for those who've never seen it before!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A 90's classic show about a close knit group of friends in a coffee shop in New York City. Hilarious and fun watching the times change through this show before everyone was on their cellphones non stop.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
They don't make shows like this anymore! Hilarious and so relatable. You can find a bit of yourself in each character and every mess they get themselves in to. A must watch for everyone. I could recite almost every line.
Avril J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This tv show had some good writing. Can't go wrong with this show. It's fun filled and full of entertainment. They're always laughter and Joey is hilarious. Great show for anytime, anywhere with any company. Marathon worthy!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never get tired of watching friends. This series I've been such a big part of our lives. It's rated number one for a good reason and I don't believe that there will ever be another series that can compete with friends.
Kerry T.
I honestly don't know how I'd define my 90s experience without Friends! I love this show! I've introduced this show to my older kids and the love it! It's iconic and I was so in love with Ross( don't judge!). I would highly recommend it!
Marysabel H.
Atlanta, GA
I have watched this show for so many years and so many times that I have lost count. I have very fond memories of my teenager years watching these guys. I recently met someone that hasn't watched not even an episode and I went my way to explain why she needs to give it a chance. This show shaped a whole generation.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I could watch friends all day every day and never get sick of it. Wish it never ended as there is no show that could possibly even try to mimic the success this show had. Great actors and my favorite is phoebe and joey
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?