- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
So sad that friends is over! Such a great show. Laughter, tears, life lessons. Just a group of great friends living life and growing up (well, some of them lol). I highly recommend watching friends if you've never seen it!
Friends is one of the best shows ever created. The story lines are always unique and the cast does an amazing job working together. I've watched this show since I was little and I was so upset when the cancelled it. Thank goodness for re-runs!
I wish this show would've never ended!! The actors were amazing and made the show hilarious. My favorite scene is when phoebe is at the cafe singing smelly cat. It's a must watch show for those who've never seen it before!
A 90's classic show about a close knit group of friends in a coffee shop in New York City. Hilarious and fun watching the times change through this show before everyone was on their cellphones non stop.
They don't make shows like this anymore! Hilarious and so relatable. You can find a bit of yourself in each character and every mess they get themselves in to. A must watch for everyone. I could recite almost every line.
This tv show had some good writing. Can't go wrong with this show. It's fun filled and full of entertainment. They're always laughter and Joey is hilarious. Great show for anytime, anywhere with any company. Marathon worthy!
I never get tired of watching friends. This series I've been such a big part of our lives. It's rated number one for a good reason and I don't believe that there will ever be another series that can compete with friends.
I honestly don't know how I'd define my 90s experience without Friends! I love this show! I've introduced this show to my older kids and the love it! It's iconic and I was so in love with Ross( don't judge!). I would highly recommend it!
I have watched this show for so many years and so many times that I have lost count. I have very fond memories of my teenager years watching these guys. I recently met someone that hasn't watched not even an episode and I went my way to explain why she needs to give it a chance. This show shaped a whole generation.
I could watch friends all day every day and never get sick of it. Wish it never ended as there is no show that could possibly even try to mimic the success this show had. Great actors and my favorite is phoebe and joey
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos