- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This show is one of my all time favorites! It’s so funny yet emotional at time. It’s a classic and you absolutely have to watch it!
Is there anything bad to say about this show? Each episode is just as funny as the last and they are funny every time I watch it.
I love all the seasons I still watch it today because its not a depressing show its a cheerful and funny and silly show. I ❤💙💜💛💚 it
I watched this series over and over again and it never gets old. I love their bond. They gave the true meaning of crazy friendship.
My favorite series of all time, I've seen a lot of times and I never tire of seeing it and still laugh as if it was the first time.
I always end up watching reruns on t.v. so why not start from the beginning. Our popculture is still obsessed with Rachel and Ross!
I absolutely love love love this show! I can watch it a million times and is still sooooo funny! Its the best show I've ever seen!
Thus show will never get old. Its funny and just the right amount of dramactic but also kind of romantic, its perfect for everyone.
This show will forever be a classic. So amazing and at times it can be very relatable. Plus, the characters are just fantastic!
It's a decent show, I feel like it needs more life in it. Sometimes I feel like some of the actors are monotone and too serious.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos