- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I don't know how anyone could give friends anything but 5 stars! It is without a doubt the best sitcom to have ever been on TV. I own 3 seasons on DVD and one day hope to have the entire series. I have seen very episode probably 10 times and they are still just as funny! I love every character in this show, I couldn't pick a favorite!
I watched this growing up, and can re-watch all the seasons over and over. I really don't feel like any TV show has ever been able to replicate it at all. Not even close. You could forget all other TV shows but this one stays with people forever.
I love this series. I watch it on repeat pretty much as I like having something to fall asleep to, it goes in between friends and the office, and I love both but have to be in the mood for either of them. Joey and Phoebe are my favorites!
I would still be watching this show if it were still on. I mean who doesn't or didn't like Friends. It was the best show out there. I mean who didn't love Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel, Monica and Ross. Love this show and miss watching it. I used to see reruns on, but haven't seen any in a while.
Haha so fun! Love this show it is such a classic. The actors are great and you really get to know the characters throughout the seasons. This show is so popular and the popularity is definitely justified. We need more new shows like this!
I have been watching Friends with my mom since I was about five years old, I am now nineteen. And I cant stop watching the show. I love Joey and how funny he is and I love important friendship is to them because I also value friendship as one of the most important things in my life. I think the dialogue is natural and the cast is great.
I probably all know the words to the show and can recite all of Chandler's jokes but this is a classic that never gets old. It's also a good background for studying because it's light enough that you can leave it and get back to it (obviously if you've watched it too many times) but heavy so that you can pick up from your last concentrated moment.
Every single thing about this show is perfect. The characters, the actors chosen to play the characters, storylines, humor, everything. I've seen every episode so many times and will continue rewatching because it never gets old and is always funny
I love friends! I used to watch this all the time with my dad growing up and now I can re watch all the episodes and never get bored! Each of the characters has a unique thing about them and makes you fall in love with them even more.
What a classic TV show! I wish they had reruns on more often because I was still pretty young when it first came on but love to rewatch the episodes. It is a very relate-able show for those in their 20's and 30's who are finding themselves and struggling with adulting. I will continue to watch this show and recommend it highly!
Q & A
So, does anybody else still do all they can to catch every episode of "Friends" that is possible to watch?
What's your favorite episode? I think mine is the one where everyone finds out about Chandler and Monica.
I think I need to binge watch this on Netflix ASAP!!
Who's your fav friend?!
What is your favorite episode?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos