- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
One of my all time favorite shows, its addicting. I love the fact that even after all the years it has not been on TV i can still watch it and love it.
I still believe this is the best show ever of all time. I've watched all 10 seasons in order over and over and over. Never gets old. Hilarious. Classic.
I only recently started watching friends reruns and j don't know why I didn't start sooner. Such an easy going fun living show with relatable characters.
I never ever really got into this show I dont even think i've tried my sister said it was good but then again im not her so I dont agree . But nooooooope
Friends is one of those shows that I never get tired of watching. And I love that I can watch any random episode and still be thoroughly entertained.
I started watching the show once it was syndicated - so glad I did! I still catch the episodes and I am glued to the screen - true humor, great writers!
I love love love love Friends! I still see reruns on TV and they still make me laugh. I have the boxed set of the DVD's too. One of the best shows ever!
This show will never get old. I can re-watch the episodes over and over again and still laugh at the same things every time. Nothing can beat this show.
This was an awesome show! The storyline could really suck you into it, and it had some pretty funny parts. Dry humor, sarcasm; what more could you want?
I spent lasts summer watching all of this on Netflix. I love the characters, especially phoebe and Joey. it's a good show to watch to pass the the time.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos