BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Who likes this TV show?9 Answers
  • Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Paras P.
One of my all time favorite shows, its addicting. I love the fact that even after all the years it has not been on TV i can still watch it and love it.
Rachel S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I still believe this is the best show ever of all time. I've watched all 10 seasons in order over and over and over. Never gets old. Hilarious. Classic.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I only recently started watching friends reruns and j don't know why I didn't start sooner. Such an easy going fun living show with relatable characters.
Kassandra S.
Fort worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never ever really got into this show I dont even think i've tried my sister said it was good but then again im not her so I dont agree . But nooooooope
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
Friends is one of those shows that I never get tired of watching. And I love that I can watch any random episode and still be thoroughly entertained.
Leave It To Mama B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I started watching the show once it was syndicated - so glad I did! I still catch the episodes and I am glued to the screen - true humor, great writers!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love love love love Friends! I still see reruns on TV and they still make me laugh. I have the boxed set of the DVD's too. One of the best shows ever!
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
This show will never get old. I can re-watch the episodes over and over again and still laugh at the same things every time. Nothing can beat this show.
Destiny B.
Reading, PA
This was an awesome show! The storyline could really suck you into it, and it had some pretty funny parts. Dry humor, sarcasm; what more could you want?
Ashley E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I spent lasts summer watching all of this on Netflix. I love the characters, especially phoebe and Joey. it's a good show to watch to pass the the time.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?