BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is a classic. I watched every episode from netflix. It really takes me back to the 90s. Plus there are such great actors and actresses on the show.
Ashley T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love that this show is now on Netflix! I've been able to watch the handful of episodes I missed when they originally aired and even got my fiance into it.
Megan M.
Hurricane, WV
My favorite sitcom of all time! Even though it dates back to 1994, the humor is classic and timeless! I can re-watch any episode and still laugh every time!
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can never get enough of this show. When it first aired it took me a few episodes to get into it, then I fell in love with it. So funny with a lot of heart!
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
La serie más famosa a nivel mundial
No puedes dejar de ver un capítulo sin reírte en cualquier momento
Es la serie que ha conquistado a millones de personas!
Rossana O.
Huntington, NY
Best tv show ever! Its great how they show theirs friendship and makes you want to be in the show all the time! Best show to binge watch over and over again!
Victoria R.
Thibodaux, LA
Your sides will hurt most of the time from laughing so hard. It's genuinely funny...not stupid funny. This show will easily go down in history as a classic.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I got this from my hubby a few years ago! Totally addicting! Best show EVER! I spent my whole summer watching this... I want to do it again! Never gets old!
Melissa M.
Austin , TX
I love friends! I've all watched all 10 seasons on Netflix and now I'm rewatching Because I love this so much it's so funny and it warms my heart so much lol
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I don't know of one woman who wouldn't appreciate this as a gift. It's the greatest show ever and you can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh.
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
Is this tv series really worth watching ?
Megan S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Why does everyone love this show so much? What's your fav part about this show?
Bettie W.
I like this show but who's your favorite character?
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who else wants a reunion?
Haley H.
Houston
Do you think it was a good choice for the writers to have Phoeboe marry Paul Rudd's character, or should she have ended up with Joey?