BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Megan M.
Hurricane, WV
My favorite sitcom of all time! Even though it dates back to 1994, the humor is classic and timeless! I can re-watch any episode and still laugh every time!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I grew up watching the show, and I am sooo happy that it is now out on Netflix. Joey is of course my favorite.
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is a classic. I watched every episode from netflix. It really takes me back to the 90s. Plus there are such great actors and actresses on the show.
Marta V.
love love love this show! so fun, easy going and relatable humor.. it never gets old. I watched all 10 seasons in 2ish months. now it's one of my favorites!
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I don't know of one woman who wouldn't appreciate this as a gift. It's the greatest show ever and you can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Friends so much. I could watch the same episode over and over and still laugh out loud. Can't wait until the summer to binge watch Friends on Netflix.
Victoria R.
Thibodaux, LA
Your sides will hurt most of the time from laughing so hard. It's genuinely funny...not stupid funny. This show will easily go down in history as a classic.
Kate L.
Austin
Friends is the best! I can watch these over and over and over again... and I do! Definitely worth the money, because it keeps me happy for hours and hours.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Jennifer Aniston and Courtney cox I loved the whole cast I wish this show was still on I used to ask my mom to stay up when I was little to watch it .
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The friends series is one of the hreatest shows to ever air. Everyone should give this show a shot. I think its even funnier now that its about 20 years old!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?