- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I got this from my hubby a few years ago! Totally addicting! Best show EVER! I spent my whole summer watching this... I want to do it again! Never gets old!
Friends....love watching this show! As a matter a fact I just started watching the entire season AGAIN!! I laugh like if I'm watching it for the first time.
I can never get enough of this show. When it first aired it took me a few episodes to get into it, then I fell in love with it. So funny with a lot of heart!
My favorite sitcom of all time! Even though it dates back to 1994, the humor is classic and timeless! I can re-watch any episode and still laugh every time!
I love that this show is now on Netflix! I've been able to watch the handful of episodes I missed when they originally aired and even got my fiance into it.
This show never jumped the shark. While we may not have lived in NYC, my friends and I were the same age group as the characters and identified all too well.
I don't know of one woman who wouldn't appreciate this as a gift. It's the greatest show ever and you can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh.
Your sides will hurt most of the time from laughing so hard. It's genuinely funny...not stupid funny. This show will easily go down in history as a classic.
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I grew up watching the show, and I am sooo happy that it is now out on Netflix. Joey is of course my favorite.
This show is a classic. I watched every episode from netflix. It really takes me back to the 90s. Plus there are such great actors and actresses on the show.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos