BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I got this from my hubby a few years ago! Totally addicting! Best show EVER! I spent my whole summer watching this... I want to do it again! Never gets old!
Brenda G.
McAllen
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends....love watching this show! As a matter a fact I just started watching the entire season AGAIN!! I laugh like if I'm watching it for the first time.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can never get enough of this show. When it first aired it took me a few episodes to get into it, then I fell in love with it. So funny with a lot of heart!
Megan M.
Hurricane, WV
My favorite sitcom of all time! Even though it dates back to 1994, the humor is classic and timeless! I can re-watch any episode and still laugh every time!
Ashley T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love that this show is now on Netflix! I've been able to watch the handful of episodes I missed when they originally aired and even got my fiance into it.
Becky R.
Saint Paul, MN
This show never jumped the shark. While we may not have lived in NYC, my friends and I were the same age group as the characters and identified all too well.
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I don't know of one woman who wouldn't appreciate this as a gift. It's the greatest show ever and you can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh.
Victoria R.
Thibodaux, LA
Your sides will hurt most of the time from laughing so hard. It's genuinely funny...not stupid funny. This show will easily go down in history as a classic.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I grew up watching the show, and I am sooo happy that it is now out on Netflix. Joey is of course my favorite.
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is a classic. I watched every episode from netflix. It really takes me back to the 90s. Plus there are such great actors and actresses on the show.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!