BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
Friends is just one of those television shows that you'll never get sick of. Not very long ago, two different channels were both playing an episode of Friends, so I kept flipping back and forth between channels during commercial breaks lol. It's a cult classic that most people love, and of course, wishes would have a reboot or at least give us a movie! ;)
Marce G.
Kissimmee
So here I am, rating the t.v. shows "Friends" giving it 5 stars. To be honest, the story is amazing and always, ALWAYS makes me feel good when I'm having a bad day. Nothing compares to this t.v. show and even though I've watched it over and over, it is still funny and I also love each and every character in this t.v. show.
It is and always will be one of my favorite things in life
Krysteena L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love FRIENDS so funny I'm so happy they put it on Netflix. I forgot how the series ended but instead of watching the last episode I just binge watch the entire series over lol. I felt the show got funnier once Monica & chandler became a couple. They we're made for each other
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
This show is a classic. It's the kind of show that makes you want to watch re runs. You get sucked back in like it was the first time watching the episode. You laugh just as loud. You're just as surprised at the outcome. It's funny, relatable and just plain fun to watch.
Magen K.
This show never gets old! It is always one of my go to shows when I don't know what to watch. Every holiday me and my boyfriend go back and watch the episodes that have whatever holiday in it and that is really fun. It always puts me in a good mood too if I'm having a bad day.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
So I've watched the full serie more times than I can remember and still get caught everytime i find it when zapping. Whoever created this is a genious and I love that the cast is still around. My favorite part ever is when Monica and Chandler get their babies.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
I have literally seen this tv show 8 times, the whole seasons! I love all the characters and the story that is portrayed throughout the seasons. Even though it was literally made the year before I was born, it still have all the qualities to catch anybody's attention no matter their age, background or race! I truly love it and would recommended it to anybody!!!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I'm a "Friends-a-holic" and there's nothing that can be done about it. All I can do is binge watch more episodes to curb my appetite. This show is top-notch. The casting, the sets, the characters... All of it mixed together and created the perfect sitcom. How they managed to stay relevant after so long is beyond me, but I love it!!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just finished watching Friends all the way from beginning to end for the third time today. It seriously never gets old. It's so funny and I'm still so attached to the characters. Friends is my favorite show of all time!
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
OMG YES. It is one of the best shows ever. I remember when I was younger watching the show when I was sick, its a great show to watch while you have an illness or just don't want to leave bed. Its funny and it cheers you up so I would recommend watching to anyone!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?