BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Joni M.
Saint Paul, VA
Seriously, who couldn't live Friends? If you've never seen it, it's binge worthy and light hearted. If you have seen it, watch it again! You know you want to.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is so good!!! I still love watching reruns! The characters are so likeable and relateable. Every episode is different and always keeps you laughing.
Lanie V.
It's been over for years, but I still watch it. I still laugh at almost every episode. The characters are likable and the situations are generally realistic.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I AM A FRIENDS junkie and they were just on the jimmy kimmel show. ,must watch. grew up watching this show. Wish they had another season. TEAM #ROSSANDRACHEL
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my very favorite T.V series ever! I have watched every episode at least 3 times and I still laugh at every one like it's the first time I'm seeing it.
Stephanie W.
I loved watching this show while I was growing up. I still love watching reruns on the TV. I highly recommend this TV Series to anyone who wants a good laugh.
Kelly L.
Adrian, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the all time best tv show to ever exist! I watch this every night before bed! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode it is still funny!
Kelsey S.
Hilliard, OH
This is a show I can never get sick of no matter how many times I watch it. I love love love this cast and I think everybody needs to see at least one episode!
Amber R.
London, OH
My favorite American classic show. No matter how many times I have seen it or how many times I have seen specific episodes, it never gets old. PIVOT, PIVOT!!
Kristin D.
Algonquin , IL
I don't know of one woman who wouldn't appreciate this as a gift. It's the greatest show ever and you can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?