BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my very favorite T.V series ever! I have watched every episode at least 3 times and I still laugh at every one like it's the first time I'm seeing it.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
i love this show ! i finish watching all of it and im sad that they dont make anymore episodes :( . Its such a funny and good show . I recommend to watch it .
Emily D.
Madison Heights, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is probably the best show that has ever been created. All of the characters are funny. I'm so glad that they put it on Netflix! Definitely worth watching!
J F.
I could watch friends 24/7 if i could. this show is a classic. an absolute favorite of mine. very relatable & really shows you the true value of friendship.
Joni M.
Saint Paul, VA
Seriously, who couldn't live Friends? If you've never seen it, it's binge worthy and light hearted. If you have seen it, watch it again! You know you want to.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love love love this show. I usually watch it everyday. It came out when i was really young but now as a adult i love the series. Best sitcom show to date!!!
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is so good!!! I still love watching reruns! The characters are so likeable and relateable. Every episode is different and always keeps you laughing.
Lanie V.
It's been over for years, but I still watch it. I still laugh at almost every episode. The characters are likable and the situations are generally realistic.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I AM A FRIENDS junkie and they were just on the jimmy kimmel show. ,must watch. grew up watching this show. Wish they had another season. TEAM #ROSSANDRACHEL
Kelsey S.
Hilliard, OH
This is a show I can never get sick of no matter how many times I watch it. I love love love this cast and I think everybody needs to see at least one episode!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!