- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This is one of my favorite shows ever. I loved every episode and was so invested in the Ross and Rachel relationship. I still remember the amazing last episode.
CLASSIC. What I love about Friends is that it never gets old. I can watch episodes over and over and still be amused. Also, the show is so quotable.
This show reminds me of late nights of not being able to sleep! It's always on late but I love it! I would actually even stay up longer to just watch this show!
Rewatching the entire series currently, love it! There are also a bunch of random things that I missed or just didn't understand when I first watched the show
Friends is one of my favorite show of all time its has everything funny sad ect.... i wish they have a reunited n joey is my favorite character I LOVE FRIENDS
Loved this show. It had a great story line and you can invasion yourself as one of the characters and your friends as the others. Still love watch these reruns
This is the all time best tv show to ever exist! I watch this every night before bed! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode it is still funny!
I love Friends!!! It's my go to show to watch when there is noting good on television. I have the complete dvd collection and can watch it over and over again.
Friends is such a good show! I remember watching it at midnight when I was like 7 and was supposed to be asleep. I watch the episodes now and they're hilarious
I want to hate it, but I can’t. The dialogue and humor is universal, it hits many experiences and simultaneously self deprecates regarding it’s own absurdity.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos