BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who honestly DOESN'T love Friends? You can find yourself in every character, and it's really hilarious while staying heartwarming. A great classic for all ages.
Minda R.
Laurel, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shoes ever made! I started watching Friends and couldn't stop. It made me really wish that I had a group of people like them to have as friends.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my all time favorite shows. What a great cast and what a great time for sitcoms. I never get tired watching the trials and tribulations of these friends.
alliyah m.
Lakeland, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show. I watch it every night before i go to bed. I've cried, laughed, and had heart-throbbing moments. This show will never ever get old.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a great TV show. It's one I can always go back to. I enjoy watching old episodes and remembering what happens next. the guest stars are so great
Maria T.
El Paso, TX
Best show in my book! It had funny, sad and romantic moments. The ending brought me to tears. I still watch the reruns even though i have seen all the episodes.
Michelle M.
Chapel Hill, NC
FRIENDS IS COMING TO NETFLIX NEW YEARS DAY YAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I am SO excited! I absolutely adore friends it is one of the all-time best television shows. Period.
Shea L.
I watched all the seasons of this show when it came out. It was one of the best sitcoms ever made. All the characters stood out and it was just an awesome show!
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
It never gets old or less funny! I truly feel like I am part of them when it's on.
I hope that one day they have a reunion. I know it will be well received.
Cesar R.
San Fernando , CA
Friends is my go to show when ever I need a good laugh! It NEVER fails, it's a little bit of everything mixed in one show, but it does it all with a good laugh.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!