BY FRIENDS #2 in TV

rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends is HILARIOUS. It leaves me laughing every single time. And one episode never gets old even after watching it multiple times. Joey is my favorite character.
Megan K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends is a show you can watch over and over a million times and still be able to laugh at every joke. It is a show that never gets old and will forever be a classic to everyone.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
"Did she get off the plane?"
"I got off the plane."

Of course she got off the plane, who in their right minds didn't think that Ross and Rachel would end up back together? They were both way too toxic outside of relationships that did not involve each other.
Delilah S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows! It never gets old its hilarious, emotional its awesome. If you haven't seen it. Watch it!!
Dusan Z.
My gf and I just bought the complete series on DVD and are watching every episode. The show is really funny (especially Chandler)! It is a classic and a must have!
Breann H.
Shelby, NC
I love that this is on Netflix and I watched every single one so I know understand every meme and joke about the greattttt show. Ross and Rachel and Gunther was my favorite.
Christina W.
Willow Spring, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is easily one of the greatest television shows of all time. The show turned its starring actors & actresses into household names. Unfortunately, I removed a star from my original 5-star rating because the show's comic value took a steady decline after the first Ross/Rachel break up.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I remember I was in like elementary school watching friends on TV with my cousins and sisters. It funny and I like the cast too. It's great, yay 90s throwback !
Breana T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show so much, I literally watch it every night when I am going to bed. I don't have Netflix but if I did then I would probably watch this show 24/7.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who honestly DOESN'T love Friends? You can find yourself in every character, and it's really hilarious while staying heartwarming. A great classic for all ages.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!