- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends never gets old! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times and I still enjoy watching them over and over. Definitely one of my favorite comedy series
This is seriously one of the best shows ever on tv! Hilarious, but not so over-the-top that you don't get character development. You actually come to love the characters
I have seen all the ten season more than 5 times during my life. You never get bored of this. I was so sad when I was in NY and figured out there is no real central perk. I totally would like have some friends like them.
This is one of the funniest shows ever. The cast has great chemistry. I think season 6 is my favorite but then I start thinking of all the funny episodes. Great show.
Classic show with hilarious characters! I was so sad when the show ended. It's worth starting from the first season and making your way all the way through every season.
I love this show and watch it almost every night it's on! It's hilarious and the stories from all of the characters are so realistic. I just completly love this show
An all time classic. This show is so funny. I can watch reruns over and over. What's really fun is that everyone can compare the characters to people in there lives.
I have a lot friends who love this sitcom but honestly I never liked...I watched a couple of episodes but it looks so artificial...but I could laugh with some jokes
Funny, witty, and amazing. I started watching the show a few years after it ended, and I love it. Characters can be annoying (ahem, Ross), but I still love them.
This show will never go out of style. Watched every episode more than once and remember every line and every joke but I still tune in to watch the reruns! A classic!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos