BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Christina G.
National City, CA
Such an awesome show. I absolutely love all the characters, its one of those shows that is acceptable for everyone to watch, teens, boys, girls, adults, old people. Its great.
Sydney  M.
This show is timeless. I don't care how old it is. I watch it all the time on netflix, along with most of my friends. You will definitely get a laugh out of every episode.
Kayla F.
Martinsville, VA
I love this show for very many reasons. The 90's/early 00's humor is great. The characters complete the friendship dynamic perfectly. There really isn't much to dislike about Friends, and I would recommend the show various age groups.
Mary H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friends is the greatest American show honestly.
It's hilarious. The characters are great and don't always make the best decisions.
The plot line is so interesting and sometimes gets you super riled up.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ah, Friends. :) I used to love watching this and I am so glad that it is now available on Netflix. I can now watch all of my favorite episodes. Very entertaining to watch.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
This will forever and always be my al time favorite TV show! my family and i own every single season on dvd. it truly does just take you back to a nicer and happier time:)
Priya P.
I love love love love friends. I am actually watching it as I type this. I never get tired of the show and I have seen every episode multiple times. I miss this show a lot.
Whitney E.
I bought this a few years ago and can still watch the seasons over and over again. My husband and I will even watch it on TV then watch a disc at night. So sad this show ended and there will probably never be another show like this.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
Friends is and will always be my all-time favorite TV show. It is one of the only shows that got better with every season. It broke my heart when it ended, but I am crossing my fingers for a reunion movie or episode or SOMETHING!
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
I frequently find myself and co-workers quoting Friends- it really does apply to life. If I'm having a bad day, Friends can lift my spirits. I watch it now and it still applies to life, every rerun. I can't get enough of this show.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!