BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Love how this is number 1 for tv category. It is one of the best tv series in the 90s. The laughter and the tears. I can watch it over and over again and never get bored of it.
Georgina R.
Richmond, VA
Easily one of my all time favorite comedies. I seemed to end each episode just laughing hysterically. The jokes were priceless, along with each character. It's something that I recommend if someone hasn't seen. You will just laugh.
Ashley N.
Moultonboro, NH
Timeless, lovely humor. This show is great for anyone. I love this series, start to finish. To me, it's a timeless classic and is wonderful for people of all walks of life.
Savanah F.
Tacoma , WA
Friends is a classic show. i don't know how anyone could not like this show. It is funny, sweet, awkward, dramatic, just everything I look for in a show. love it and miss it!
Agnese G.
Crawley
I don't own this complete series but I have been watching this show on TV. It is very addicting show and I really love it. I really like how it's made and characters it has.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I just watched this show for the first time and I can't believe I'd never watched it before! It is so funny. Since it is now on Netflix, I plan to rematch it again and again
Christina G.
National City, CA
Such an awesome show. I absolutely love all the characters, its one of those shows that is acceptable for everyone to watch, teens, boys, girls, adults, old people. Its great.
Kayla F.
Martinsville, VA
I love this show for very many reasons. The 90's/early 00's humor is great. The characters complete the friendship dynamic perfectly. There really isn't much to dislike about Friends, and I would recommend the show various age groups.
Mary H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friends is the greatest American show honestly.
It's hilarious. The characters are great and don't always make the best decisions.
The plot line is so interesting and sometimes gets you super riled up.
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
How could you not love this show? I received this box set as a gift one year, and it is still one of my favorite gifts. These episodes are great to watch on a rainy day or when you just feel like having a fun TV marathon night.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?