- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends is by far my favorite sitcom that has ever aired. I own and have seen every episode of every season (more than once). It never gets old. Obsessed, and I love Monica!
I can never get enough of Friends! I grew up watching the series, and now it's my go-to show! Whenever I'm bored, sad, or just having a bad day, Friends can always cheer me up!
Favorite show of all time! i grew up watching this sitcom and was so sad to see it leave. Now we have access to see all seasons in a few sittings and i think that's awesome.
This was the very first TV show that I was ever really addicted to! I loved coming home from school and watching it every night. So glad to see that it's on Netflix now too!
This show is amazing and great to binge-watch! It's generally light-hearted but can be serious at times as well. The characters are so relatable and is a great family show
I'm only eighteen but I am absolutely in love with this show. I'm trying to buy all of the seasons, because I want to watch all the episodes in order. Such a good pick me up!
Typical late night TV show. It's always on and each and every episode is different from the last. I truly love it. Plus it has Jennifer Aniston in it; who could resist that?
This was one of my favorite shows and I was so sad when they finally finished the series! I can quote so many moments from the show and it is just an overall entertaining show
Easily one of my all time favorite comedies. I seemed to end each episode just laughing hysterically. The jokes were priceless, along with each character. It's something that I recommend if someone hasn't seen. You will just laugh.
Timeless, lovely humor. This show is great for anyone. I love this series, start to finish. To me, it's a timeless classic and is wonderful for people of all walks of life.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos