BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Kim L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was a staple of mine growing up. It was so funny and always their for me. I know a lot of people will get this. I think I need to start from the beginning and re watch it.
Sadie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite TV show ever. Such a great dynamic of characters. You cannot help but love them all! I can watch any episode at any time, over and over, and I still laugh! Great show!
Ivy R.
Clover, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've seen literally every episode of Friends. Me and my mom have watched the entire series like 5 times. I love it sooo much. It's such a funny show and it's great for everyone.
Emily J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is by far my favorite show of all times. I own all of the seasons and constantly find myself going back and re watching them. I still laugh and cry like it is the first time
Rylee B.
Oak Hill, OH
SO glad this series is now on Netflix! I remember watching this with my mom when I was younger, and new episodes were being made! Hilarious show! Wish they would do a reunion!!
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Absolutely love this show it is so funny! I'm so glad there are so many seasons and episodes of it! Definitely a must watch and I wish I had a group of friend like in the show!
briley w.
Decatur, AL
Such a classic show that I have watched over and over and never get tired of. It has everything in it that you could want in a show and its ok for younger kids to watch as well.
Leanna R.
If you don't like this show, are you really living? I own all of the seasons on DVD and I watch them all the time. This is the greatest show to ever grace prime time television.
Brittany N.
Friends is by far my favorite sitcom that has ever aired. I own and have seen every episode of every season (more than once). It never gets old. Obsessed, and I love Monica!
Kelsey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I can never get enough of Friends! I grew up watching the series, and now it's my go-to show! Whenever I'm bored, sad, or just having a bad day, Friends can always cheer me up!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?