- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
One of the best TV shows!!!! They are so great, I love this show. It always keeps me laughing and I have never been disappointed. It's so sad it ended I wish it could start again.
This is and always will be my favorite show. It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it.
Has been and always will be my favorite TV show. No matter how many times I see the same re-run, I laugh every time. If I could give a letter grade higher than an "A", I would!!
Friends will never get old. It still plays on repeat every night and I watch it every night. You just can't find a better group of friends on television. You get to know the characters so well and you root for couples throughout the series.
Friends is seriously the best show ever created. I've seen every episode at least 10 times each. Every line is comic gold and all the characters are unforgettable. I'm sad for future generations who will grow up not knowing what friends is!
Friends is like comfort food. How can you not love these characters?! I'm still so sad this show has ended. I wonder if there is really going to be a reunion!? I sure hope so!!!
I have seen absolutely every episode of Friends. Each one brings me to tears from laughter. But it;s not all just comedy... its a :coming of age: show that follows 6 unique friends and by the end, we all felt like we were one of their friends!
I realize that Friends hasn't been in production in what seems like forever but it's timeless. I've seen every episode but every time it's on I can't resist but to watch it again.
Who doesn't love Jennifer Aniston? She is so amazing. This series is the best series I've ever watched in my life. How I Met Your Mother is close but this show is still my number 1.
This was a staple of mine growing up. It was so funny and always their for me. I know a lot of people will get this. I think I need to start from the beginning and re watch it.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos