BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Grace B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can never get enough of friends. Either on netflixs, nick at night, or tv. The crew is hilarious. The come off as a true group of friends. Every episode is filled with laughter.
Naomy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
ALL time favorite show. so sad it ended. I could re-watch eve season without getting bored. I loved that it had comedy, romance and most importantly "friendship". I miss it so much
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Watched this show all the way through the month it came out on netflix. Its definitely a classic, everyone should see it. I like how many actors made special appearances on the show.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
Not sure why, but I never really got into this show when it originally came out. I have seen a few episodes here and there recently and still find that it's not my type of sitcom.
Sophie H.
I could watch reruns of this all day! I love this show so much. It is funny and witty and makes you fall in love with the characters instantly. You connect to them like they are your real friends! This show is a classic and will never get old!
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a wonderful and timeless television show! One of my all-time favorites for sure. It covers all of the bases, love, friendship, family, awkward situations, it's got them all!
Kelsey D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best TV shows!!!! They are so great, I love this show. It always keeps me laughing and I have never been disappointed. It's so sad it ended I wish it could start again.
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is and always will be my favorite show. It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN
Has been and always will be my favorite TV show. No matter how many times I see the same re-run, I laugh every time. If I could give a letter grade higher than an "A", I would!!
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Friends will never get old. It still plays on repeat every night and I watch it every night. You just can't find a better group of friends on television. You get to know the characters so well and you root for couples throughout the series.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!