- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends may have started in the 90's but it is still as funny as ever!! I started from season one because Netflix has all the seasons! If you ever need a good laugh check this show out!!
Such a classic show, I watch it most nights because it's hilarious. I've never met anyone who doesn't like it. It never gets old. Such a great and inspiring show and actors and actresses
Who doesn't love Friends?! It is classic and simply awesome. There is at least one character that everyone can relate to in real life. Has to be one of the best shows of all time.
This show is such a feel good show. I actually would really like to watch it right now. All the characters are always happy and it's just a great mood booster with good story lines.
This is such an epicly great show. I own all the dvds and when the complete series box set came out guess what? I BOUGHT IT!! This is my go to show even years after its off the air.
This is literally my favorite show of all time. I was sooo sad when it ended. I wish it was still on! You fall in love with the characters as you go through the show. Best show ever!
I love this show and it never gets old no matter how many reruns I watch. My husband bought me, for my birthday, the entire 10 seasons and I can honestly say that it doesn't get old.
Being a total television geek, I could not even try to hide from Friends. It seems like its on every hour. Even though I really dislike Ross and Monica, this show makes me laugh more than I probably should be. I'm just a sucker for Joey, I guess.
I don't have the series nor have I seen the complete series. I've only seen random rerun episodes, but I love this show! I would definitely watch all the seasons/episodes if I could.
Friends has been off the air for a while now, but I continue to watch the episodes over and over again. I laugh every time as though it's the first time I've seen it. Timeless humor!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos