BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
Friends may have started in the 90's but it is still as funny as ever!! I started from season one because Netflix has all the seasons! If you ever need a good laugh check this show out!!
Victoria S.
Such a classic show, I watch it most nights because it's hilarious. I've never met anyone who doesn't like it. It never gets old. Such a great and inspiring show and actors and actresses
Amanda B.
Who doesn't love Friends?! It is classic and simply awesome. There is at least one character that everyone can relate to in real life. Has to be one of the best shows of all time.
Natalie H.
This show is such a feel good show. I actually would really like to watch it right now. All the characters are always happy and it's just a great mood booster with good story lines.
sara a.
This is such an epicly great show. I own all the dvds and when the complete series box set came out guess what? I BOUGHT IT!! This is my go to show even years after its off the air.
Tuyen D.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is literally my favorite show of all time. I was sooo sad when it ended. I wish it was still on! You fall in love with the characters as you go through the show. Best show ever!
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this show and it never gets old no matter how many reruns I watch. My husband bought me, for my birthday, the entire 10 seasons and I can honestly say that it doesn't get old.
Joanie D.
Greenwood, IN
Being a total television geek, I could not even try to hide from Friends. It seems like its on every hour. Even though I really dislike Ross and Monica, this show makes me laugh more than I probably should be. I'm just a sucker for Joey, I guess.
Nou L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I don't have the series nor have I seen the complete series. I've only seen random rerun episodes, but I love this show! I would definitely watch all the seasons/episodes if I could.
Misty C.
Cordova, TN
Friends has been off the air for a while now, but I continue to watch the episodes over and over again. I laugh every time as though it's the first time I've seen it. Timeless humor!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!