BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
Guys. It's Friends. What more can you say? Friends is hilarious with a good amount of drama to keep you interested. There is nothing like it in my opinion. A group of friends who live in New York and are neighbors at the same time. Some of them date and break up and it's just very addicting. I have seen all the episodes but that was when I was a kid. My parents loved the show when it was still on tv so I always sat with them to watch it. Lots of great memories and it's a good family comedy.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is absolutely wonderful in every way. I can relate to each character on some level or another, I get so many jokes without them being mundane after awhile, and there's enough "drama" to keep you reeled in and interested. The concept of a group of friends tackling big city life together is far from a tired concept, as each show's interpretation varies so much from others and Friends did it right and set the bar high for shows that followed. I laugh and cry each time I watch it just as if I was seeing it all for the very first time again. It's timeless, a show that will be on for background noise and before I know it, I'm settled in front of the TV with popcorn, reliving the good old days with my favorite Friends.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Everyone says that Seinfield is the greatest show ever. I love Seinfield but it doesn't come close to Friends. Every episode of Friends will make you laugh non-stop. We have grown to love the characters and what happens to them. The fitting personalities of these characters are absolute genius. Rachel the spoiled yet sweet girl, Monica the mother figure, Phoebe the hippy chick, Joey the dopey yet cool Italian, Chandler the sarcastic loser and Ross the neurotic victim stay together to help each other with their problems in the big city. I've got every season on DVD. This sitcom, in my opinion, is the greatest sitcom of all time and it changed the TV world forever. It's seriously just a great show.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you haven't seen or don't like friends, who are you? I'm on my 13th time watching this show all the way through, which isn't really something I should be proud of..but I am.

You fall in love with these characters as if they're your own friends, and each episode is hilarious in it's own way. The story line never gets old, the writing never gets boring, and you're never thinking 'okay wow this show has gone on for way too long'. It is a timeless classic for a reason, and everyone should watch it. It'll make you laugh, cry and feel every emotion in between. Soon you'll be comparing all of your friends to either Rachel, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey or even Gunther!
McKayla K.
Boyfriend and I have watched every single episode from start to finish. The giggles that this show gave me helped me get through a very difficult time in life. So, you could say that Friends holds a special place in my heart. I would recommend that anyone and everyone watch this show, as it is truly fantastic. The actors are one of a kind and it is good that they got them to stick to the series for all of that time!

I'll be there for you......
Natalie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I mean.... I doubt there are many people who have yet to watch this show, but if you haven't: WATCH IT.

Funny characters and a simple to follow story line that takes you through the lives of a group of friends. Doesn't matter how old the show is, the humor is timeless and so are the characters. I always watch this when I want a good laugh.

Also: All the seasons are good. The early stuff, the later stuff, all good, all funny. Such a consistent show and has a great ending.

If you were a fan of How I Met Your Mother or Rules of Engagement or anything of that sort, you'll definitely like this show.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have watched every episode of Friends that has been recorded and I loved it. I started watching it on television years ago and then a few years back I ended up binge watching every single episode on Netflix. Its a really good show, it is way more interesting since it definitely is based on like everyday, ordinary experiences. I was so invested in Friends that as odd as it sounds I was terribly sad when I finished the last episode.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is hands down my favorite t.v. show. I would also venture to say it is one of the very best t.v. shows ever created. There aren't many shows that are so popular among so many different age groups and cultures. This show has it all... comedy, drama, cliff hangers, romance, etc etc. This is also one of those shows that never gets old. I have seen EVERY episode of this show AT LEAST ten times and each episode is just as funny as the first time I watched it. I am constantly recommending Friends to people who haven't seen it. Best show ever in my opinion! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Kat J.
“So no one told you life was gonna be this wayyyyyyyyy....”

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I can’t stop myself from clapping along whenever I hear the Friends theme song LOL This is a classic show that never gets old,... I love watching the various scenarios between Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe. It’s always entertaining no matter how many times I’ve seen the show! In fact, I’m about to binge it on Netflix... BRB.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
Friends is forever in my top 5 favorite TV shows off all time. I felt such a connection with the characters that when I finished the series on Netflix I actually cried. It was like when you finish a good book and have no idea what to do with your life. I would never get tired of watching this. When I'm feeling like I need a pick me up I turn on Netflix and watch my favorite crew and I can forget the world around me.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!