BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I still love this show! I remember watching it religiously with my mom growing up. Love catching a Friends marathon in tv. I don't have the box set, but I will definitely be getting it!
Jessica S.
Dunsmuir, CA
This is hands down one of the most classic shows to ever be around. the characters are so easily relatable and they are so funny in their each way. Especially joey. What a funny guy!
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE LOVE this show. I watch reruns every night on Nick. Its just so funny. I really want to buy the whole series! You NEED to watch the whole series. You cant just watch one episode. They better have a reunion episode! I heard they are going too.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My sister bought it off Ebay for a low price... We watch it all the time. I recite lines with them... that shows you how often I watch Friends. It's great now having the entire season.
Daisy P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows ever! It never gets old and you can keep re-watching. I binge watched it during the second semester of school and it's so worth it lol! It's funny and relatable !
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just played this game at a friends' house and love it. I just start watching friends I know I so late but better late then never. Love Monica, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Joey and Chandler.
Danielle J.
I love Friends. My mom has always watched this and I've now seen every episode multiple times. The episodes never fail to make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen the episode.
Arzoo K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing. its a great show to just binge watch and watch in general. i watched how i met your mother before watching friends, i prefer how i met your mother more their similar but this show is great. i especially love rachel and chandler!
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
I can watch thi a million times over and still love it at the end of the day. this has all drama friendship and love. there is not one season that will not make you cry at some point.
Brittany S.
Abington , Pa
I own all ten seasons on DVD and use to not be able to sleep at night without watching before bed. The show is classic. I find myself quoting one of the Friends cast almost daily.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!