BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Katie F.
Lancaster, PA
I can watch each and every episode many times and still am not sick of watching! I laugh every time at the jokes and will always root for Rachel and Ross even if they were "on a break".
Taylor M.
Roanoke, VA
I love this show. I've watched it completely twice. It aged well also. The jokes are still funny and the plot is still amazing. Great character development. I could watch this all the time.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great story line and a total must watch for any Netflix lover their is, I know I couldn't stop watching it myself, but that's how I feel about most tv shows I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Lauren B.
Overland Park, KS
I watch this with a friend all the time and no matter how many times we see an episode, it still makes us laugh. The characters are relatable and it's hard not to fall in love with them.
Elle C.
Honestly I think FRIENDS has a better place in the sentimental/classics than now. When I see re-runs I wonder if it had premiered now, if the show would be as popular, or even on the air.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
Favorite show of all the time!!! Watching it since I was 13 I really love it and I miss it so much. I love them all hope they're doing good in their lives as much as they made me laugh.
Natalie M.
Cordova, TN
Favorite show ever since my teen years. Perfect show, romance, friendship, coffee, children, life...it's a great mixture of feelings and laughter. Ross and Rachel forever. That is all!!!
Paige P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best sitcom that has ever aired on TV, hands down. I'm SO happy that all of the seasons are on netflix, because that is what I'll be doing with my free time until I finish all 10 seasons!
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my 2nd favorite tv series ever. They are funny and always worth watching. Was a sad day when the last episode came on. You could relate to the characters and what happened to them.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
At first I did not like the show and I did not bother to watch it all. But lately I have begun watching it and I love it! It is a great show and it is super funny! It really is a classic.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!