BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I watched this show from when it started when I was a teenager until the very end. I grew up it!! And it is still funny as heck even after 10 years! Never fails to cheer me up when I'm down. The writers were genius and the actors hilarious!! love it so much.
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with friends- they have every dynamic you could want and so many personalities, it really has something to offer everyone. The characters are hilarious and their isn't one boring show!
Lilly K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
THIS SHOW IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. it's so funny and always makes me happy. I watch this show all the time, repeating episodes over and over again, because that's just how good it is!
Alisha W.
Morristown, TN
Could be named "The Best Show ...Ever!" This show is perfect, its funny, its emotional, and you are very connected to the characters. I do not know anyone who doesn't love this show. Amazing!
Fatima C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this show for the first time on Netflix. Beforehand, I had never seen a whole episode. I fell in love with each and every one in the gang. This is truly one of the best shows ever.
Stephany R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is defiantly a feel good classic that everyone needs to see. I watched it on TV then switched over to Netflix and became addicted. It's one of the few shows I can watch over and over
Brittany B.
Hands down best show to watch when you need a pick me up. Reliably funny and so relatable and you can pick up from anywhere in the series and feel like you're friends with the characters.
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Probably one of the best shows that have every been on television. Hilariously funny and you get to really love all the characters. I love that they are always playing re-runs. GREAT show.
Julia F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
All of the characters are so colorful and the show itself is so funny! However the show is not too funny to the point where there is no plot. I recommend this show to everyone it is honestly my favorite show! I have the whole series on DVD! It is a must watch!
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hands down the BEST show ever. I could watch any episode over and over and over again. I love all of the characters and I would still watch this show if it just went on forever and ever!!!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!