BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was a reluctant watcher in the beginning. People kept talking about it and I have a habit of coming to things on my own and not just because of the hype. Once I started watching, I was hooked. I fell in love with the characters to the point that they were as familiar as the people I interact with daily. I find myself watching reruns whenever it's on and occasionally binging episodes as I travel.
Jamie B.
This is one of my all time favorite shows! Even though I was too young to remember seeing it when it first aired, I fell in love with it as a teenager! The acting is amazing, the script is unforgettable, and the characters are so diverse, it's hard to pick a favorite (although Chandler never fails to put smile on my face). I can watch episodes over and over again and still laugh just as hard. Such a classic!
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I'm writing this as I watch a late night airing of friends. I used to watch this show growing up with my Mom, I didn't understand everything going on then, but I still found it hilarious. The characters are so relatable and I think everyone pick which character they are most like. Of course, I love the show more now that I'm older and understand everything going on. P.S. I'm team Rachel on the "WE WERE ON A BREAK" topic.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Sorry everyone, but I hate this show!!!!!!  It is so annoying and cheesy.  There aren't many shows like this that I actually like, they are all so scripted to me, and I feel stupid watching them.  I hate that they put this on popular networks for days long marathons.  Let it die already.
Chai X.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have nothing bad to say about this tv show. I've never really paid attention growing up as a kid, even though it was always on tv. I didn't know the storyline. I didn't know what was going on at the time. But the other month I decided to watch the whole series on Netflix. I finished it and I loveeee it. There was never a dull moment. I can literally pick a random episode and would've enjoyed it. I like the actors and actresses. When I don't have anything to watch I can go back to friends and watch an episode or two.
Tiffany R.
I used to watch this show off and on, on tv when they would show it and last year I decided to watch the entire series from start to finish on Netflix and it was so worth it! This show is funny and has some drama with the characters. Each character has their own personality which makes it entertaining to see all the friends together. I wish they would do a reunion show or come out with another season of what happens to them in the future because this show leaves you wanting to know if they adjusted to their life after leaving the city and each other.
Heather W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There never has been a sitcom that truly pictures life among the singles (twenty-something) as good as this show does. It's not just comedy, it presents the episodes in such a way that one can truly identify with the situations they face so the audience has something to talk about in coffee shops too. The humor is universal. I feel like I'm part of the group every time I watch it because I feel the different emotions they go through. Plus, of course, it is so much fun because it's fast-paced. Every scene and every moment is relative to what is going to happen next so you don't feel like it is dragging you onto nothing. My husband and I watch this almost everyday.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great show. At first I didn't want to watch it because seeing it everywhere made me annoyed, but I watched the whole series and I definitely understand the craze now. I watched it on Netflix if you get Chance do watch it. The story line is great because it shows the importance of friends and how certain relationships form. Idk I recommend you watch it it's a great show to watch.
Leslie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked this TV show. It made me laugh, cry, and be shocked at some point. My friend recommended it to me because she wanted me to laugh until I cried .which I did because the jokes and references were hilarious.  I love the chemistry between castmates. And I tell you guy its a must watch because if you don't you're missing out.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
One of my all-time favorite shows EVER. Every character is unique and essential to the dynamic of the show. Phoebe is probably my favorite character because she's so quirky, but she is so original and always true to herself. Ross and Rachel's love is a true love story, Joey is hilarious and relatable and Monica and chandler are the perfect couple. Watch these characters evolve and become your favorite friends to watch. There's reruns on Nick at Nite all the time and Target usually has seasons on sale.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?