BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Florrr L.
Houston , TX
I have seen Friends so many times... and I mean, can it BE any better! Its perfect! I know every episode, prob line by line. When Netflix thought of taking it out, I almost got all Red Ross on them, wrote them a 18 page letter FRONT AND BACK and wished that the their left plane phalange would fall off. They changed their mind once they realized we were on a break and are each other's lobster. After all, It's not that common, it doesn't happened to everyone and it IS a big deal!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I LOVE friends!!! A while ago I broke my foot and was honestly really depressed because of it. Luckily all 10 seasons are on Netflix and I was recommended to watch this! It made me laugh all the time! So many iconic moments and characters! The show is super relatable and has so many exciting moments! I honestly trates up during the finale, ugh!! I could watch friends over and over again! And I definitely don’t have a favorite episode because there are so many good ones! Definitely an amazing show and a great show to watch if you need some cheering up
Emily B.
La Mirada , CA
This show is always there for me "when the rain starts to pour." I grew up watching episodes with my parents and I loved all the crazy characters. As a young adult I decided to watch the show from start to finish to actually follow the story line. I personally think this is one of the best shows that have ever aired because they are truly people you can relate too. I find my own friends trying to figure out who they are most like which is always so hard. Being the age they were when the show started, I am truly excited to find my own group of friends to go though all these crazy life adventures but will always be  there when the rain starts to pour.
Himali B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is undeniably the best show ever. I have been watching it over & over since so many years. These characters they become a part of your life as if they are you real friends & you can feel evrything their happiness, their sorrows, their goofiness, their success & their failures . Storyline is great, each episode is keeps you hooked. It never gets old, it's instantly lifts up your mood.

I have made so many of my friends watch this show & once they started watching it they fell in love with show !
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Honestly I can't even be friends with anyone who doesn't love this show.  It was one of the best shows of all time.   You wanted to be in the show and be the friends of every person in the cast.  It was so clever and hilarious.  The quotes that people STILL say years and years after this show has been off the air just proves what a great show it was.  I will forever love this show and its something you can watch over and over again and you will STILL laugh every time.
erika z.
I'm not kidding you when I say I've probably rewatched Friends at least 50 times. Ask any of my friends and they'd tell you the same. While I can't exactly remember all the lines that the characters are gonna say, I definitely know the plots to all the episodes. It's just such a nice, light-hearted comedy show to watch when you want  a laugh or when you just have nothing else to watch. The day it came to Netflix was the day my life was complete.
Rhonda M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever best show ever.. did you get that? Best show ever. This cast, the writers, the show OMG.. so good. I don’t think I’ve met anyone that hasn’t watched at least one “Friends”episode. If I ever do, I’m sure they will be exiting from a cave. This is three young men, three young women all of the BFF kind. They live in the same apartment complex and face life and love in the big city. I think this show was on ten seasons. I own all ten. It was one of the most popular shows of all times. I still could watch it everyday. I’m often asked who my favorite character is/was and I always respond while I love them all so much it would have to be Phoebe. She brought so much to her role. I could just laugh thinking about her lines, her looks, and her wardrobe. So many giggles throughout the years watching this show. There will never be anything to surpass this.
Rini S.
There is no other show that deserves to be #1 on this category as much as this one! Friends is a timeless and beautiful show that follows the lives of 6 eccentric people living in New York. Each character is unique and even the side characters have interesting personalities. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, I can replay any episode and be in a good mood. The show is old but even younger generations are addicted to it.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
If you haven’t seen friends than it’s obvious we aren’t friends. Best show ! I cried on my last episode that’s how good it is. Hilarious tv show. You’ll fall in love with the cast that you start feeling like their your own best friends....6 friends living in New York, Manhattan . 3 young woman and 3 young men. Living in the same apartment complex.
Ravan A.
It’s difficult to deny how great this show is. Sure it’s annoying to watch 5 beautiful white people go about their lives with no money problems in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but once you get past that, it’s hilarious. Jokes that you’ll be referencing for the rest of your life. Genius.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?