BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Emily B.
Woodstown, NJ
This show is always there for me "when the rain starts to pour." I grew up watching episodes with my parents and I loved all the crazy characters. As a young adult I decided to watch the show from start to finish to actually follow the story line. I personally think this is one of the best shows that have ever aired because they are truly people you can relate too. I find my own friends trying to figure out who they are most like which is always so hard. Being the age they were when the show started, I am truly excited to find my own group of friends to go though all these crazy life adventures but will always be  there when the rain starts to pour.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is undeniably the best show ever. I have been watching it over & over since so many years. These characters they become a part of your life as if they are you real friends & you can feel evrything their happiness, their sorrows, their goofiness, their success & their failures . Storyline is great, each episode is keeps you hooked. It never gets old, it's instantly lifts up your mood.

I have made so many of my friends watch this show & once they started watching it they fell in love with show !
Rini S.
There is no other show that deserves to be #1 on this category as much as this one! Friends is a timeless and beautiful show that follows the lives of 6 eccentric people living in New York. Each character is unique and even the side characters have interesting personalities. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, I can replay any episode and be in a good mood. The show is old but even younger generations are addicted to it.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
The most iconic show of the 90s and my childhood - one of the shows you can watch reruns on TV and not get sick of, and can watch over and over again. The lines are unforgettable like the characters hat spoke them. True fans will remember things like “You’re my lobster,” “PIVOT,” and my personal favorite, “could I be wearing anymore clothes?” FRIENDS has stood the test of time, in my opinion, even though kids today might think it’s outdated.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
TGFN - thank goodness for Netflix! I have watched the full series of friends multiple times because of Netflix. I like to have it on in the background while I'm working because it passes the time, I've seen all the episodes before so I don't really need to pay attention anymore, but whenever I glanced down at a funny part it is so worth it. This show will make you laugh, cry, and always makes you feel good.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
If you haven’t seen friends than it’s obvious we aren’t friends. Best show ! I cried on my last episode that’s how good it is. Hilarious tv show. You’ll fall in love with the cast that you start feeling like their your own best friends....6 friends living in New York, Manhattan . 3 young woman and 3 young men. Living in the same apartment complex.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s difficult to deny how great this show is. Sure it’s annoying to watch 5 beautiful white people go about their lives with no money problems in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but once you get past that, it’s hilarious. Jokes that you’ll be referencing for the rest of your life. Genius.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I absolutely hate this show. It's not funny and people overhype it way to much. I've tried watching it several times and have even tried having it on as background noise. We all get it, they were on a break, get a different meme friends fans. I love Jen Aniston and feel this show was a waste of her talent.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Great show. Always funny and I love the diversity of the characters. I watched this show a couple years ago and I recently started watching it again with my boyfriend and it makes me laugh even harder than before! Such a fun and sweet show! Phoebe, Chandler and Joey are the best part of the show!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Who doesn't love Friends? Ross is the best, he just loves to love. Pivot! I wish they would do a catch up special or something like how a lot of fave 90s series are doing but I think the actors from this series have moved on quite well. Character development was very good in this program.
Sandy G.
Who feels there should be a new season of friends ?
Megan S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Why does everyone love this show so much? What's your fav part about this show?
Bettie W.
I like this show but who's your favorite character?
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone know why the were oh so lucky to always get their same seats at the coffee table each and every day?
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who else wants a reunion?