Friends
By Friends
#1 in TV
Ashley S.
Elizabethtown, KY

Would anyone else love to see a Friends reunion episode? (Kind of "where are they now" special - and I do mean the characters, not the actors/actresses who play them!)

Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
I would love it! I think it should be more than one episode, but I don't know if there would be enough content for a full season. Maybe a 10 episode mini-series? :)
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
YES! I read somewhere that there might be one Thanksgiving 2014 keep your fingers crossed!
Liz M.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rockville Centre, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes, but as a TV special on a marked anniversary, not a just because sort of thing
Caitlin S.
This would be amazing!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 5 months ago
YESSS!!!! I think it would be cool.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
5 years, 6 months ago
I think it would be fun, but they've all gone such different directions -- would be hard to get them all back together, but it would cost a TON I'm sure!
Princess G.
Princess G.
Oldsmar, FL
5 years, 7 months ago
I would LOVE to see a reunion! A movie would be best....