Friends
By Friends
#1 in TV
Elvia G.
Raleigh, NC

What do you think, it would have been like if Joey and Rachel never broke off?

Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
I think Joey was definitely meant for Pheobe!
Hilla K.
Hilla K.
North Haven, CT
5 years, 2 months ago
I liked them together, so I think that it could have been really cool!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kaukauna, WI
5 years, 3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I thought I read somewhere recently (although I can't find it now) that Jennifer Aniston and Matt LeBlanc even thought the whole story line was awkward. It didn't seem as natural to me as Ross and Rachel.
Giuliana S.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
I think they would've gotten along great since their sense of humor is kind of the same :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
This is my dream!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
I am still adamant that Joey/Rachel would have worked JUST as well as Ross/Rachel. Their sense of humor, lifestyle, personalities just matched so well. Their love was like Chandler and Monica- sweet, simple and just /right/! Ross and Rachel got all their "heat" from their differences, and that's exciting to watch and gets you rooting for them but differences that extreme can ruin relationships in the long run. It also would have saved us from the horrible spin-off show!
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Sacramento, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Ya I wasn't really a fan of them together either. I always thought Joey and Pheobe were kind of cute/funny together. Although they didn't ever date but they would flirt/joke and kissed a few times lol. I'm glad they didn't really pair them up either though cause then all the friends would have paired up together and that's no fun lol.
Sara S.
Sara S.
5 years, 3 months ago
Like the others I'm a Ross/Rachel fan. I always felt the Joey Rachel story line to be awkward and too contrived.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It would have been pretty awkward.. I'm glad rachel and ross ended up together :)
Blair S.
Blair S.
Frazeysburg, OH
5 years, 3 months ago
I agree with Mary. They were a bit awkward. I'm a Ross/Rachel fan myself. She's his lobster!