by Friends
Ask a Question
Elvia G.
Elvia G.
Raleigh, NC

What do you think, it would have been like if Joey and Rachel never broke off?
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Oct. 30, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
I think Joey was definitely meant for Pheobe!
Hilla K.
Hilla K.
Oct. 22, 2012, 6:20 a.m.
I liked them together, so I think that it could have been really cool!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 7:47 p.m.
I'm not sure, but I thought I read somewhere recently (although I can't find it now) that Jennifer Aniston and Matt LeBlanc even thought the whole story line was awkward. It didn't seem as natural to me as Ross and Rachel.
Giuliana S.
Giuliana S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
I think they would've gotten along great since their sense of humor is kind of the same :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oct. 4, 2012, 1:11 p.m.
This is my dream!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
I am still adamant that Joey/Rachel would have worked JUST as well as Ross/Rachel. Their sense of humor, lifestyle, personalities just matched so well. Their love was like Chandler and Monica- sweet, simple and just /right/! Ross and Rachel got all their "heat" from their differences, and that's exciting to watch and gets you rooting for them but differences that extreme can ruin relationships in the long run. It also would have saved us from the horrible spin-off show!
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:31 a.m.
Ya I wasn't really a fan of them together either. I always thought Joey and Pheobe were kind of cute/funny together. Although they didn't ever date but they would flirt/joke and kissed a few times lol. I'm glad they didn't really pair them up either though cause then all the friends would have paired up together and that's no fun lol.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:33 a.m.
Like the others I'm a Ross/Rachel fan. I always felt the Joey Rachel story line to be awkward and too contrived.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Oct. 3, 2012, 2:11 p.m.
It would have been pretty awkward.. I'm glad rachel and ross ended up together :)
Blair S.
Blair S.
Oct. 1, 2012, 6:55 p.m.
I agree with Mary. They were a bit awkward. I'm a Ross/Rachel fan myself. She's his lobster!
Mary I.
Mary I.
Oct. 1, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
I don't know but that team up has been very awkward to me

Join Now