Friends Make Up Bag

Friends Make Up Bag

Friends keep their lipstick and cosmetics in this fun yet stylish Friends Make Up Bag. It sports zipper closure and a distinctive design featuring the show's logo and multicolored dots against a black background. It's a great gift idea for the Friends fan in your life, even if that fan is you! The multi-award-winning sitcom Friends is one of the most-cherished TV shows of all time. Adored by hardcore fans and critics alike, it's more than just a show - it's a part of popular culture. Set in New York, Friends followed the trials and tribulations of Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross. Hilarious and heartwarming in equal measure, it spanned 10 seasons and over 200 episodes between 1994 and 2004.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friends Make Up Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is so cute! Easy to use. I love this show so much. My husband bought me this as a gift and I haven’t had any issues!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Friends Make Up Bag uploaded by Dawn F.
This cosmetic bag is the perfect size to hold my perfume travel sprays! 9 Atomizers fit into it that are 10 ml. Sturdy material keeps glass containers safe. I love the design too! I recommend this bag!

Looking for your answer?