BY WARNER BROTHERS

Three young men and three young women - of the BFF kind - live in the same apartment complex and face life and love in New York. They're not above sticking their noses into one another's businesses and swapping romantic partners, which always leads to the kind of hilarity average people will never experience - especially during breakups.

• Honestly, why buy one season when you can buy the whole s...3 Answers
  • Should I invest in all the seasons9 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? Especially since it's all on Ne...12 Answers
Friends:
  • "This is my favorite show I highly recommend it if you need a good laugh or cry." in 5 reviews
  • "FRIENDS is my all time favorite show its perfect for a good laugh also its the equivalent to how i met your mother today." in 5 reviews
  • "Friends is my all time favorite show, I could watch it over and over again and probably never get tired but the only reason I didn't give this season 5 stars is because of Emily, couldn't stand her." in 4 reviews
  • "But that's not why this gets 5 stars, this 4th season really is a home run with it's comedy and begins of some fun story lines (no spoilers, no worries!" in 3 reviews
  • "Friends is one of my favorite TV shows of all time and season 4 is the best season." in 3 reviews
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
So i use to not watch friends, i couldn't seem to get into it. One day i told my husband i wanted to try and watch it and he said "oh it's not that great" (he never actually seen it). So a month went by and i was still trying to find a show to watch on Netflix. Since i'm a photographer there is a lot of time i'm sitting working in images so i thought ill watch Friends in the back ground.. Little did i know it was going to be my new favorite show! i binged watch so hard i finished all the Seasons and episodes in a short matter of time! And also my husband watched a few episodes with me and he was always wanting me to catch him up! I have no idea why i didn't start the show sooner or even why i thought i wouldn't like it! Because it is hands down in my top 5. Also i hate when shows end.. i bawled my eyes out! If your on the fence about watching it.. JUST DO IT!
Her R.
Hagerstown
This is a awesome show! Definitely good for those who like comedy. Enjoyable back round music. The actors and actress are awesome! I liked the tanning episode. Definitely recommend others to watching this show. You’ll get sucked in.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show and rewatching it either on DVD or on netflix. It was the perfect 90's show about friendship and love and heartbreak and how to power though all of it together. Watching as this lovable group of friends grows closer throughout the years
Stephany K.
austin, TX
how do i feel about friends?

the same way I feel about seinfield. best shows ever.
funny, quirky, light-hearted. after a day of work all you need is relaxation and take the night easy and this shoes just get me.

They don’t always makes sense but who cares. (yes, i mean how do they afford those apartments right?)

great quality entertainment that I don’t see that often anymore
Kelsie C.
Frederickson
This will forever be my favorite show! I grew up watching it and I still love watching reruns. The cast is awesome and make you want to keep watching to find out what happens! I even got my husband hooked after I heard he had never seen it. Long story short, we binge watched every episode.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Friends and knew I had to have the complete collection for myself. It’s such a funny and classic show and it never gets old. It has some of my favorite actors and the story line is awesome. I highly recommend!
Melissa V.
This has to be the BEST tv series of all time. my mom is the one who got me into this, and now I am addicted. Ive watched them all start to finish, and am now watching them all again.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a 30 minute sitcom that has the ability to make you laugh, cry, love & hate the characters at different times & definitely has you either missing it when it's over or anxiously awaiting the next new episode. I love that this show hits the mark on all those things & more

Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews ️
#illbethereforyo
Lindsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never could watch more than an episode of this show no matter what age I am. The characters are horribly annoying, predictable, and just plain blah. The storylines and plot ( both smaller and larger ones which are told throughout the entire series showing up in each season) never interested me an instead the opposite - totally deterred me from being able to watch the show.
Marlea P.
Love this show. I have the whole series on DVD. I love the theme song. I also love all the songs phoebe sings. My favorite scene is when Monica and chandler get engaged. It is definitely a must watch for all.
Madison B.
Who's your favorite couple?
Lillian L.
How many seasons are there?
jolisia m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Any other good netflix shows to watch?
Maegann C.
Who is your favorite character? Mine is Phoebe
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is soo great about this TV show?