Which of the Friends would you want as a roommate?
Where would you rather hang out? 1. Monica and Rachel’s place 2. Joey and Chandler’s place 3. Central Perk
Which of the friends do you feel like you’re the most like?
Start your review of Friends!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!” in 95 reviews
“My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again.” in 57 reviews
“It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it.” in 41 reviews
“Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!” in 38 reviews
“I don't think there is anything to say except that Friends is the best show every and is absolutely amazing and hysterical.” in 36 reviews
Littlehampton
There is absolutely no way anyone could dislike this show. The humour is hysterical and the characters are great fun to watch. I really enjoy Friends and could watch every episode over and over again and still keep laughing at all the jokes. Watch it if you haven't!
Ottawa, ON
One of my favourite shows because I can watch it over and over again without getting bored. I loved the plot and the characters and I’d definitely recommend this!
Odivelas, Lisbon
When someone tells me that they don't like this TvShow I am shook! Like, how can you not like Friends? I mean, a lot may say that HIMYM is very similar to it, but it's amazing, both are! And I don't know, but if I was you I would watch this and then live it with intensity!
15 D Road 3 1st West Crame San Juan City
The most funniest tv series out there love this I dont know how many time I watch it I mean I rewatch all 10 seasons thats how much I love this series. It never bore me because if so funny I love chandler so much the best character for me. The best series ever!!
MISSISSAUGA
I'm crazy about series, specially with fun and love involved. This TV show made me cry , laugh, be happy, be sad, all this mix of feeelings and that's how I know its a good TV show, when I get attached to the history and feel everything they want me to feel.
United Kingdom
Honestly the funiest and easiest series to watch. I must have watched it over and over again atleast 3 times and its so funny. Mathew perry performs a good job as Chandler. If you want something like it to watch how i met your mother is so similar
Abu Dhabi
ALL TIME FAVORITE. Anything less than 5 stars is bull**** Great Actors, Amazing Acting, Hilarious Episodes, Great Writing, Flawless Directing and Production. There’s not anything about F.R.I.E.N.D.S that I don’t love! Bonus: it’s on Netflix! Watch every episode a 100 times and you still won’t get bored ❤️
Sydney
I remember watching this show as a kid when it was still new. I am still watching this show now. My friends and I quote this show all the time and love to watch it together. It's a classic, it's funny, and realistic. Watch it!
My all time favourite TV Show ever! I just love how funny all the actors are and they all play their roles incredibly well! I've watched the whole series at least three times cause I just love it! I'll never get tired of watching it!
I know I’m going to get attacked for giving it a 1 star review but I found it boring. I tried watching 3 or 4 episodes but I couldn’t get into it. I prefer dark comedy and crude humour so friends was not my cup of tea

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nyc
2 months ago
Happy 25th Anniversary Friends! What’s your favorite episode?
jennifer S. • 2 months ago
When rachel has a baby!
nyc
6 months ago
Friends is the number one rated show on Influenster. Have you seen it? How many stars would you give it? Go review it and let us know! Friends
Jess K. • 5 months ago
Love friends!
7 months ago
Naomi B. we are back at again trying to win something only the big people that can get friends to join on here can win. Let try this and do it.