BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
If you haven't seen or don't like friends, who are you? I'm on my 13th time watching this show all the way through, which isn't really something I should be proud of..but I am.

You fall in love with these characters as if they're your own friends, and each episode is hilarious in it's own way. The story line never gets old, the writing never gets boring, and you're never thinking 'okay wow this show has gone on for way too long'. It is a timeless classic for a reason, and everyone should watch it. It'll make you laugh, cry and feel every emotion in between. Soon you'll be comparing all of your friends to either Rachel, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey or even Gunther!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Guys. It's Friends. What more can you say? Friends is hilarious with a good amount of drama to keep you interested. There is nothing like it in my opinion. A group of friends who live in New York and are neighbors at the same time. Some of them date and break up and it's just very addicting. I have seen all the episodes but that was when I was a kid. My parents loved the show when it was still on tv so I always sat with them to watch it. Lots of great memories and it's a good family comedy.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s difficult to deny how great this show is. Sure it’s annoying to watch 5 beautiful white people go about their lives with no money problems in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but once you get past that, it’s hilarious. Jokes that you’ll be referencing for the rest of your life. Genius.
Kat J.
TX
“So no one told you life was gonna be this wayyyyyyyyy....”

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I can’t stop myself from clapping along whenever I hear the Friends theme song LOL This is a classic show that never gets old,... I love watching the various scenarios between Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe. It’s always entertaining no matter how many times I’ve seen the show! In fact, I’m about to binge it on Netflix... BRB.
Esther K.
Arcadia, CA
Watching Friends puts you through all the emotions; by getting invested in these characters, you will experience happiness, frustration, anger, sadness... everything! This show is near and dear to my heart, and while I love certain characters and certain storylines more than others, I will always love this show. I will admit, however, that the show does not really hold up well to present standards (lack of diversity, etc) but I will never not find PIVOT! to be my favourite scene ;)
Priscilla G.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE FRIENDS. Love how it is a comedy, but has drama and love in it. Episodes are not super long. My favorite scene is with Ross and his "holiday weight". They are really good actors who act very well. I would recommend watching!!!!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't even know why this show has to be reviewed. I think everyone in the world knows how great the entire series was - and still is. I've seen the series more times than I can count, but still cry every time the big things happen with each character. Such a great show.
Jazmine G.
My all time favorite show EVER EVER. It's so great, a lot of people say they don't get the humor in it and that they don't think it's funny but I think it's because they haven't given it a chance. My dad always used to say friends was a boring show but now he loves it because it turns out he never really watched a full episode before. It's amazing. Just watch it.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Just watched the whole series from start to finish, and now that I am done again I don't know what to do with my life. This show is one that anyone would like, and is comforting to turn on when you are feeling down. Equal parts of funny, serious, and heart warming. I feel as though these characters are real and part of my life. Anyone should give it a try!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
How can you not like this show? The characters have such different personalities, yet make such great friends because they all bring something different to the table and become like their own little family. There is so much humor in this show along with struggles from relationships, work, having children, and everyday life that most people face.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!