Did you get the Rachel haircut when this series first came out?
Do you like Friends?
Start your review of Friends!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!in reviews
My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again.in reviews
It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it.in reviews
Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!in reviews
I don't think there is anything to say except that Friends is the best show every and is absolutely amazing and hysterical.in reviews
Liz M.
DAYTON, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Friends uploaded by Liz M.
Friends uploaded by Liz M.
Friends is my favorite 90s sitcom! I owned this Friends: The Complete Series (DVD) box set before the series was ever on HBO or Netflix. This box set includes a book with behind-the-scene photos and the DVDs include additional scenes and commentaries, not seen on television or streaming networks. I've watched every episode so many times, that it's an easy show to fall asleep to, but also something that I know I can always go back to watch and still enjoy.
Mia H.
Friends uploaded by Mia H.
Could this show BE any better? (Chandler voice) There has never been a warm, charming and funny sitcom that truly depicts life among the singles (twenty-something) as good as this show does. It's not just comedy, it presents the episodes in such a way that one can truly identify with the situations they face. They cover all topics, especially love, loss, family, career and relationships! The humor is universal and fast pasted! I feel like I'm part of the group every time I watch it. The truth is that they really feel like your own friends! ♥️ This is, and will always be, one of those shows that feels familiar and uplifting no matter what.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Hilarious show. All of the characters are different and I can relate to them in a unique way. It's great seeing pals make fun of each other haha
Lauren G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Thoughts: Honestly one of my favorite shows of all times. I think the show is funny, although some people might disagree. This show was a part of my childhood and it only got funnier as I grew up and understood the context of it. To me this is a really classic show and I'm super upset that netflix removed it.
Amy B.
Byhalia, MS
Friends uploaded by Amy B.
Watch it every single day and have seen every episode multiple times Friends [email protected] have some friends that years ago we would have been like them
Maika R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friends uploaded by Maika R.
I like friends It's an alright show although it has its decrepencies . It's funny and at times a drag. It revolves around a group of friends who hang together and go through ups and downs. They each have their own personality and issues, Similar to real life where at some points we all can relate. You have the high strung friend, The manipulative friend, The dingy friend etc... Here you see them all in action and how they're friendships came to be as well as try to get an idea of what holds them all together.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Friends is one of my favorite series. I have seen every episode several times. I know so many lines from the show and love that the reruns still play. Now my grown kids watch the reruns. I miss the Friends days!!
JulieAnn S.
Levittown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is one of the best tv shows ever. I think its because everyone can relate to it. Each generation can watch it and understand and relate with it. I loved all the regular characters of the show, Racheal, Ross, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Monica. They were all great in their own right. As the show developed so did the characters. I think that all of them were good actors. I miss the show but I watch the old episodes as often as I can. Friends
Penny S.
Henderson
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends uploaded by Penny S.
I've always enjoyed watching friends !!!!!! Bought the complete set from Walmart about 6 months ago its just good entertainment
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I absolutely love this show, i can binge watch it without breaks. i let it play in the background while im doing chores, while im falling asleep, or just to watch! i love all the episodes but im not a huge fan of the Rachel and Ross on again off again fling. and yes, i binge it on Netflix and ive bought all the episodes as well before Netflix existed. This is a great show that i wish had never ended, it follows the lives of 6 New Yorkers, and their famiilies, that became best friends over time some from childhood and some from being neighbors. With a few cameos from some at the time A-list celebs. The stories are great, and there's a lot of funny moments. Great mix of comedic drama.

246 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jose Z.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 mois
Jessica G. il y a 21 jours
Yea it is please go watch it like now !!!
Val T.
il y a 9 mois
Alexis P. il y a 7 mois
I'm watching it right now! lol
tanisha V.
Mumbai
il y a 10 mois
Karen S. il y a 10 mois
No, I haven't heard about that
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
il y a un an
Have you watched the Friends Reunion? What did you think?
Doris C. il y a un an
It made me sad, to see the passage of time!