BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Himali B.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is undeniably the best show ever. I have been watching it over & over since so many years. These characters they become a part of your life as if they are you real friends & you can feel evrything their happiness, their sorrows, their goofiness, their success & their failures . Storyline is great, each episode is keeps you hooked. It never gets old, it's instantly lifts up your mood.

I have made so many of my friends watch this show & once they started watching it they fell in love with show !
Taylor K.
Binge watching Friends right now (yes, for the first time don't judge me) and it is undeniably one of the best shows! You feel like the characters are friends of your own, and can relate to them in so many ways. I'm only on season 7 and I'm slowly finishing so I don't miss it too much!! Absolutely love this show and if you haven't seen it....WATCH IT
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
If you haven’t seen friends than it’s obvious we aren’t friends. Best show ! I cried on my last episode that’s how good it is. Hilarious tv show. You’ll fall in love with the cast that you start feeling like their your own best friends....6 friends living in New York, Manhattan . 3 young woman and 3 young men. Living in the same apartment complex.
ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Am I the only person who can't stand this show? The characters are so awkward, and just aren't relatable to me whatsoever. I've tried numerous times to enjoy this, but just couldn't stomach it. It's not a very inclusive show either. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they wanted to pull their hair out.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love this show. To be honest I never really watched it much when it was on air but when it finally came to Netflix I figured why not, I had nothing else to watch and there were so many seasons. Why I never watched this sooner indoor know but if you haven’t you have to watch. I live by this show.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s difficult to deny how great this show is. Sure it’s annoying to watch 5 beautiful white people go about their lives with no money problems in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but once you get past that, it’s hilarious. Jokes that you’ll be referencing for the rest of your life. Genius.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Friends I'm definitely a big fan of the friends series. I've actually seen all ten seasons more than once. I just love the shows about thanksgiving and the one with Ross's tan. Compared to other sitcoms I've seen over the years, Friends remains one of my all time favorites and always will.
Amanda W.
This show will never get old. It is definitely a classic that everyone should watch! It is absolutely hysterical. I have watched it over and over and I am still not sick of it. You can watch all of the episodes on Netflix. It will always cheer you up if you're in a bad mood. I highly recommend!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Who doesn't love Friends? Ross is the best, he just loves to love. Pivot! I wish they would do a catch up special or something like how a lot of fave 90s series are doing but I think the actors from this series have moved on quite well. Character development was very good in this program.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I love this show! I originally watched it on Netflix which turned into a big binge watch real fast. It was easy to connect with the characters and the show made you feel like one of the group. I think they did a great job with the cast selection and with the story line.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!