BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is undeniably the best show ever. I have been watching it over & over since so many years. These characters they become a part of your life as if they are you real friends & you can feel evrything their happiness, their sorrows, their goofiness, their success & their failures . Storyline is great, each episode is keeps you hooked. It never gets old, it's instantly lifts up your mood.

I have made so many of my friends watch this show & once they started watching it they fell in love with show !
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Friends is my go to show, when it comes to Netflix. If there is nothing good on the tv I know I always have my friends! The show is so halarious and can be watched over and over without the humor getting old or boring. You'll fall in love with the characters and the cast. They have such great chemistry and just one of those shows you need.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
If you haven’t seen friends than it’s obvious we aren’t friends. Best show ! I cried on my last episode that’s how good it is. Hilarious tv show. You’ll fall in love with the cast that you start feeling like their your own best friends....6 friends living in New York, Manhattan . 3 young woman and 3 young men. Living in the same apartment complex.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s difficult to deny how great this show is. Sure it’s annoying to watch 5 beautiful white people go about their lives with no money problems in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but once you get past that, it’s hilarious. Jokes that you’ll be referencing for the rest of your life. Genius.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I absolutely hate this show. It's not funny and people overhype it way to much. I've tried watching it several times and have even tried having it on as background noise. We all get it, they were on a break, get a different meme friends fans. I love Jen Aniston and feel this show was a waste of her talent.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Great show. Always funny and I love the diversity of the characters. I watched this show a couple years ago and I recently started watching it again with my boyfriend and it makes me laugh even harder than before! Such a fun and sweet show! Phoebe, Chandler and Joey are the best part of the show!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Who doesn't love Friends? Ross is the best, he just loves to love. Pivot! I wish they would do a catch up special or something like how a lot of fave 90s series are doing but I think the actors from this series have moved on quite well. Character development was very good in this program.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Still to this day there is not a show that catches this vibe. It is still so relatable and funny to watch. It is absolutely timeless. The characters are so different but go together so well. This show really makes you feel at home.
Jessica L.
This show is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time. It's so funny, and it's still funny, even the older it gets. The actors are wonderful together, they do an amazing job together. Just hysterical ensemble cast. Definitely recommend to anyone needed a laugh.
Michelle B.
Rome
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm pretty sure I have watched every single episode of Friends at least 3 times in my life.  The story line is so good and is really well written.  You come to forget that it is just a television show and the characters start to seem like people in real life.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!