Friendly's SundaeXtreme Nutty Caramel Cone Frozen Dairy Dessert uploaded by Akhi S.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® SundaeXtreme® Nutty Caramel Cone Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Loaded with the stuff you love.

Where Ice Cream Makes The Meal®.

New!

Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with sugar cone pieces covered with chocolate flavored coating, chocolate covered peanuts and caramel swirl.

Artificial flavor added.

1.5 qt (1.42 L). see more...

Miranda C.
Beverly , MA
Love this ice cream! Friendlys has great ice cream in general but this one is one of my faves! Love the pieces of waffle cone in it!
Kassandra M.
Easton, PA
I loveee caramel and this is soo good! I am never disappointed with this brand. Amazing for after dinner or when I have a sweettooth
Katelyn C.
Broadway
This taste absolutely amazing I love this flavor and would enjoy eating it more. They are so delicious and filling
Mildred R.
El Cajon
Friendly ice cream has always been my favorite this one in particular is very good I highly recommend it
Leah W.
I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream?!!! And it is sooooooooo yummy! What more could I say?
Catherine S.
Delicious! Taste just as good as when i go into Friendlys and order a cup of it. 10/10
Sarah K.
Na, Lebanon mountain
I loveddd I just like the product because tastes delicious and I advise you to taste it woww
Alexandra M.
Sonora
Mmm está rico osea no es wow pero si tiene su algo rico así que está bien esta nieve y