BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s Sundae Xtreme™ Cookies n' Cream Ripple Frozen Dairy Dessert.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
Loaded with the stuff you love.
Vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert with crushed chocolate creme cookies and fudge swirl.
1.5 qts (1.42L). see more...

Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Any Friendlys flavor of icecream is heaven. My favorite icecream on the planet. My favorite flavors are chocolate almond, fudge swirl, and chocolate chip coolie dough. Though, I can admit I probably tried all of them.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
I was so excited to see Friendly's ice cream in my local grocery store in Georgia. I grew up in NY and would go to Friendly's Restaurant for ice cream sundaes with friends all the time. The ice cream is delicious, I stocked up on it.
brittany q.
I love cookies and cream and when i saw friendlys had it i couldn't resist getting it. i use to eat at that restuarant all the time i love this ice cream
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I love these. I always have my freezer stocked with these so I can enjoy it
Tammy V.
Love friendly's ice cream. Love eating this brand on a hot summer day. It really hits the spot and cools you down.
Shelby W.
Versailles, KY
Really obsessed with this ice cream. It's soooo delicious, highly addictive, highly recommend