BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s Sundae Xtreme™ Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Dairy Dessert.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
Loaded with the stuff you love.
1.5 qts (1.42L).
Chocolate frozen dairy dessert with crushed peanut butter cups and peanut butter swirl. see more...

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is so good. My mom got me hooked on this ice cream. It’s a great treat to have. I have bought several of them for her and me as well. It’s nice and creamy. I will keep buying them when I get them on sale.
Caitlyn L.
Lock Haven, PA
Friendlys ice cream is a favorite in our house. We love the extreme variety because of the huge amount of candy pieces. The cookie dough isn't also a huge hit. This is typically on sale at our local grocer so that is a plus for us. It's  not the healthiest snack but it sure is delicious.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
We purchase a lot of ice cream in my house, but I have to say this one and the Friendly's Peanut Butter Cup are my all time favorites. The ice cream itself is creamy, flavorable, and never freezer burned. The peanut butter chunks are soft and there's always a lot in a carton. We are all simply addicted to it.
cyrus b.
Very cool if you like waking up feeling gross the next day. So delicious but like wow youre gonna have start eating like an adult one day and this is not a step forward
Ashley P.
This icecream is for true peanut butter lovers! It is simply addicting, the peanut butter swirls aren't runny, they have a bit of a stiffness to them which I find enjoyable in this ice cream, especially with chocolate!
Angel M.
Chester, SC
There is no better ice cream in all the world than this. It's been my absolute favorite for at least 20 years when I first went to a friendly's restaurant and had a peanut butter cup sundae. Sometimes it's hard to find this in the store but when I do I stock up. A peanut butter lovers dream!
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This ice cream is so good and full of flavor. It has lots of pieces of peanut butter cups. I love the peanut butter swirl in this. Friendly's SundaeXtreme Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Dairy Dessert
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so yummy! It is so smooth, and creamy! I am a peanut butter freak and this was perfect. Just enough peanut butter.
Sharon D.
This is a great ice cream flavor. It has a bit of everything. Chocolate. Peanut butter. The perfect combination.
Amiri B.
Asheville, NC
So yummy! This is one of my favorite brands of jce cream in the world. They never dissapoint in the slightest