BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s SundaeXtreme™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Dairy Dessert.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
Loaded with the stuff you love.
Chocolate frozen dairy dessert with fudge brownie bits and fudge swirl.
1.5 qts (1.42L). see more...

Destiny M.
My roommate and I have been eating this for the past month and it is the one ice cream we mutually agree on being great! We both have drastically different opinions of foods so this was a shock. That alone should show how scrumptious this is!
Deborah A.
Staten Island
I bought these for my boyfriend he love chocolate ice cream and brownies. No it's not healthy for you. Yes the flavor is amazing chocolate brownies. yes I would buy it again.
Kyra S.
If you love chocolate you will go crazy for this ice cream! Delicious and with a smooth creamy texture. The brownies in this don't get the odd texture that ice cream brownies sometimes do. Friendlys ice cream is always one of the cheapest on the shelf but never fails to deliver a great product. Will definitely buy again
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
So sad there's not a friendlys here where I live! I love getting it when we do to the beach. But luckily our grocery store sells this delicious ice cream!!
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time FAVORITE ice cream!! We get ice cream every week and this is my buy! It never gets old! I'm having some tonight too!
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love!!!!! This has got to be one of the best ice cream flavor I've ever tasted plus it's more on the affordable side
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
One of the best flavors I've ever had! Very smooth and creamy with super yummy brownie chunks. Will definitely buy again.
Stephan G.
Nunca olvides este helado , cuando tienes ganas de comer algo dulce y frío a la vez , ya que es delicioso