BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s Sundae Xtreme™ Carmelot™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
Loaded with the stuff you love.
1.5 qts (1.42L)
New!
Vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert with caramel filled candy cups & swirls of caramel. see more...

Rebekah H.
Sunbury
As an ice cream junky, this is a dream come true! The ice cream is absolutely delicious. Friendlys does not disappoint with its favors! It is a bit pricey but they generally run some good deals!  I consistently purchase their ice cream and will buy again.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh yes this is where it is , midnight craving, sweet tooth? Ok just a scoop to satisfy that urge . I love to put Frosted Flakes with it and I love the way it taste.
donna r.
Packed full of toppings, great flavor and taste. Affordable and generally on sale when we purchase. Love it.
Ariel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff is soo yummy definitely recommend it to someone who wants to enjoy something wonderful
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
I do not know about you but the ice cream is my food, snck, favorite dessert. Especially this caramel and vanilla is super delicious and its texture is super creamy. I buy it almost every month, it's really super good I recommend it
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it