BY FRIENDLY'S

Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Friendly’s strawberry cake krunch sundae is the most delicious grocery store find I have found in ages! It’s perfectly balanced-the strawberry purée really brings all of the flavors together. I would rather have this than an sundae at Dairy Queen. I can’t wait to buy more!! I’ve also had the birthday cake sundae and I thought that was my favorite because it’s also scrumptious , but this definitely takes the cake!!!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite candy bar Ice cream
When I was younger and when I saw it came in the cute little cups I was over the moon! The price is good too for the amount of product you get. I don’t recommend eating in one sitting as you might get a sugar rush that irreversible
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Ok love to get ice from here and love to buy it when I go food shopping I get it on wegmans I think it delicious, how can ice cream be disappointing it affordable overall it’s a slam dunk !!!!
Dakota S.
I love the idea behind the Friendly's Sundae Cups! This flavor however I wasn't a big fan of. The strawberry sauce was really goopy, and too overly sweet. It just didn't remind me of the strawberry krunch ice cream bars at all really. I was really disappointed in it!
Angela H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is one of the tastiest treats that I have ever tried. The individual cups are great for portion control. It's a mixture of cake and ice cream with a delicious strawberry crunch sauce. Definitely try it out!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Halie H.
Auburndale, MA
These ice creams are small and perfect for one person! The flavor is delicious and I have eaten these numerous times. The size is perfect and I would recommend this to other people, I was overall satisfied with this item!
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
I wouldn’t call this my favorite product. There’s an excessive amount of strawberry syrup that tasted very artificial. This was my first time buying it so I was sort of disappointed. I would recommend it for others only because it’s not as tasty as it sounds.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are tooooo yummy ! Good thing they come in minis because lord knows sometimes I just can't control myself ! Not healthy. It it's delicious and I'm a repeating customer ! They are affordable and have so many yummy different flavors !
Grace L.
Love this ice cream! I just love the little ones especially this one! I don't think it had any cons and doesn't disappoint me at all! It's has a great price and I would buy this ice cream again! It's delicious!!!