BY FRIENDLY'S

Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Friendly’s strawberry cake krunch sundae is the most delicious grocery store find I have found in ages! It’s perfectly balanced-the strawberry purée really brings all of the flavors together. I would rather have this than an sundae at Dairy Queen. I can’t wait to buy more!! I’ve also had the birthday cake sundae and I thought that was my favorite because it’s also scrumptious , but this definitely takes the cake!!!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite candy bar Ice cream
When I was younger and when I saw it came in the cute little cups I was over the moon! The price is good too for the amount of product you get. I don’t recommend eating in one sitting as you might get a sugar rush that irreversible
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
These ice creams are small and perfect for one person! The flavor is delicious and I have eaten these numerous times. The size is perfect and I would recommend this to other people, I was overall satisfied with this item!
Angela H.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
This is one of the tastiest treats that I have ever tried. The individual cups are great for portion control. It's a mixture of cake and ice cream with a delicious strawberry crunch sauce. Definitely try it out!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Ok love to get ice from here and love to buy it when I go food shopping I get it on wegmans I think it delicious, how can ice cream be disappointing it affordable overall it’s a slam dunk !!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are tooooo yummy ! Good thing they come in minis because lord knows sometimes I just can't control myself ! Not healthy. It it's delicious and I'm a repeating customer ! They are affordable and have so many yummy different flavors !
Grace L.
Love this ice cream! I just love the little ones especially this one! I don't think it had any cons and doesn't disappoint me at all! It's has a great price and I would buy this ice cream again! It's delicious!!!
Marji Z.
Being a Friendly's product, I thought this was going to be awesome. However, it was not as good as I originally thought. Probably won't buy this again
Veronica L.
Buffalo, NY
Strawberry cake ice cream... You can't go wrong with. I love this brand and the ice cream as well. J tell everyone they at least have to try it.