GroceryFrozen FoodsFriendly's
Smooth Churned Black Raspberry Light Ice Cream

Friendly's Smooth Churned Black Raspberry Light Ice Cream

by Friendly's

Friendly's® Smooth Churned® Black Raspberry Light Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the meal®.
15% Fewer calories than regular ice cream
1/2 The fat.
All natural flavor.
With extra creamy taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly's Smooth Churned Black Raspberry Light Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love this kind of ice cream and of course the brand they surely know what they are doing.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Love friendlies ice cream and black raspberry and mint choc chip are my top picks .
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my mother's fav ice creams. Such a good berry flavor . If you like ice cream then you need to try this out
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
I love the flavor of this ice cream. I like to drizzle the sundae peanut butter over it. Tastes like peanut butter and jelly.
Morgan T.
My grandfather used to eat this flavor all the time and he got my hooked. Whenever I eat this I think of him.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I grew up on friendly’s ice cream, that being said, it’s such a delight to be able to eat it in my own home. It’s just as delicious as it ever was.
jessica S.
Lewiston, ME
Tastes great and is awesome for a midnight treat. I love making milkshakes out of it with friends.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
When I’m in the mood for a snack, I usually turn to ice cream lol! I love friendly’s chocolate and I love this one as well! The raspberry is so light and so delicious! One of my favorite flavors!
Jennifer W.
I have a fan of this range within the brand. I find that it has a really nice consistency to it not completely a whipped consistency as it's still extremely smooth and great-tasting.
Alecia N.
Butler
Love love this cold sweet creamy treat. Has a great raspberry flavor but not overwhelming. This is my favorite friendly ice cream.

Looking for your answer?