BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s Signature Black Raspberry Ice Cream Bar.
Rich & creamy.
Made with real ice cream.
Premium black raspberry ice cream with chocolate flavored coating.
6 bars.
6 - 2.75 fl oz bars 16.5 fl oz (488ml). see more...

Neesha M.
Jamaica, NY
I love everything raspberry and I love ice cream so this was like a match made in heaven for me. Everything I want and expect in a summer time treat is in this product. If you're and ice cream and froze fruit enthusiast, I recommend this product.
Cheyanne T.
Black raspberry is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream and a chocolate coating makes it that much better. These are really delicious. I don't eat them so much now, but I got them a lot when I was pregnant. I would recommend.
Danielle S.
Atco, NJ
These ice cream bars are so delicious and I always enjoy eating them. They're so smooth and creamy. You really can't find that much with a lot of these other ice cream brands. Friendly's has got to be my #1 favorite.
Mariely S.
Cranston, RI
Friendly's has my favorite black raspberry ice cream and coated with chocolate is pure heaven in your mouth! I love these bars and could eat the whole box if left alone with them.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Ew ew ew first off I love friendly but this one was nasty. The ingredients were hard to pronounce. The raspberry tasted nasty.i won't eat it because it's healthy.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love the black raspberry with the chocolate and they put just enough chocolate to not be over whelming ! Wish there were more in a box and pricing isn't too bad !
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
These are really really good. I love the raspberry flavor. I honestly feel like I'm eating fresh organic fruit
Dana P.
Leicestershire
I love chocolate and I think not only me I share it with my big family because I now they love it aswell😍😊 [product:peeps-delights-coconut-flavored-marshmallow-dipped-in-dark-chocolate]