BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Watermelon Sherbet.

Scoopin' since 1935.

130 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Natural and artificial flavoring added artificial coloring added. see more...

Victoria Y.
WHYYYY don't they offer this in their restaurants anymore? So happy I can still indulge when I can find this at some grocery stores! My mom discovered it one day when I was still devastated they removed the item from the menus!
Sarah L.
Chicopee, MA
I love friendlys watermelon sherbert in the summer!!! It's so refreshing and it tastes amazing!!! It can be a little expensive but it's usually on sale! I like friendlys ice cream the best because it has the fullest flavor in all the flavors they offer!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Oh my Geee!! This has been my favorite flavor of Friendly's sherbert now for over 10 years!! The flavor is still sooooooo good and has never changed!
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
My favorite summer treat. Has a great texture. It tastes so good. It's often on sale so the price is right. Less fat then eating ice cream.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
This is my favorite ice cream from friendlys! I love that you can grab it from the store instead of going to friendlys. Great taste
Sierra D.
West Bridgewater
Delicious and very creamy. It's a great quick desert for a family and is very affordable.
Sally M.
Cambridge , Cambridge
Haha I had this sherbet watermelon Friendly's ice cream in my last trip to Florida! I wish we had this available in the UK. It was so soft, sweet, and I adore that "faux watermelon" flavour you find so often in America. I want to go back now!! Delicious!!