BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Raspberry, Orange, Lemon Sherbet.

Scoopin' since 1935.

130 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Artificial coloring added. see more...

Gisele P.
Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
My kid what's eat this every day. And when I say no, she ask for a milkshake, that mean the same. But the flavor it's really good.
jade N.
jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
By far the best sherbert I've had in a while just wish it was a little bit creamier than it is but flavor wise it's really good.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Foodie Expert
If you like push up ice creams, this is the best purchase to make! Super tasty and flavorful
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
This is one of my favorite sherbets! It is perfect because it isn't super duper sweet and it is so creamy! They are such fun colors and make a perfect addition to any ice cream sundae or dessert! I love eating this sherbet with sugar cookies! I love having this sherbet around!
Porsha L.
Porsha L.
Winston Salem, NC
It depends on your freezer, really. Sometimes, the Sherbet is amazing, but other times, it is chunky and not delicious at all.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
I love this in the summer because it's light and refreshing while still being creamy like ice cream.
Oris J.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
This is one of our favorite sorbet ice cream. So creamy and smooth. We purchase this at least once a month.