BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly®'s Rich & Creamy Vanilla Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor.
1.5 qts (1.42L). see more...

Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite ice cream. I always buy the snickers marshmallow topping to pour over this, and then I add brownies that I made plus whip cream. Talk about live in a bowl. Lol
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I bought this last week because it was on sale. I typically prefer turkey hill but Friendlys is good! I also don’t normally eat vanilla but it made the perfect waffle ice cream sandwich with Van's Natural Foods Waffles Wheat - Gluten Free - 6 CT! I highly recommend both products!
Shannon O.
I used to work at friendlys so I may be a little biased but I will forever be in love with their ice cream the most. There are so many flavors and they are all so creamy and flavorful! They’re just the right amount of sweet and are a great price too
Jena B.
Friendly's vanilla ice cream is a pretty good vanilla. It's definitely a little hard to scoop out of the container though but the price for Friendly's Ice Cream is pretty reasonable.
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
It has a very rich vanilla flavor and the texture is good. I hate when ice cream is too soft that it melts after 1 minute of having it outside of the freezer but also when it's so hard you need to wait half an hour just to be able to get it out of the container. This ice cream is easy to get out and doesn't melt so fast you don't have time to eat it.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Friendly's ice cream is my ultimate favorite! I particularly like the vanilla because it has a great flavor all its own but I like to add crushed cookies or fruits in it. It's wonderful, smooth and creamy and I usually find it in the local grocery store 2 for 5 which is a pretty good price for ice cream!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
The reason I like this ice-cream is because it's affordable. This brand is pretty good. I have a love and hate relationship with the texture of it though. I like the fact that it's soft, but I feel like it's too soft of an ice-cream. I'm guessing that the amount of sugar is high because it's also a very dewy texture. Overall in flavor I do like their quality in flavor.
Monique L.
I grew up on friendly's ice cream. One of favorite childhood memories! Every summer, visit grandparents in N.Y.! After dinner a bowl of Neapolitan and a cup of water on the porch! Great memories! We would go to Friendly's to pick up the ice cream! Down south you have to get it from the grocery store unless your in Myrtle Beach!
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
A very good vanilla ice cream. Friendlys had been around for years serving ice cream in their restaurants. Along with the other products they offer, their ice cream is one of my favorites. They are a good price too.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Friendly's has THE best ice cream, hands down. I buy it at my local Redners 2 for $5 all the time. The flavors are all amazing, but the vanilla is the best.