Friendly's Rich & Creamy Vanilla Bean Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Brenda O.Friendly's Rich & Creamy Vanilla Bean Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Vanilla Bean Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor. see more...

08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
I don’t really like this ice cream or brand of ice cream. When you go into the restaurant they’re ice cream is a lot better, but when you buy the container I feel as thought it’s very chalky and to me it doesn’t have a good flavor at all. Very disappointed
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Need a good vanilla ice cream? Then Friendly's vanilla ice cream is your answer. Although not exactly a health product, it is a delicious dessert. You can clearly taste the vanilla bean and is not overly sweetened. It has a nice creamy consistency and is pleasurable to eat. It is a bit expensive but worth it to have such a great vanilla taste.
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
My favorite icecream, would definitely have to be the coffee cookie crumble. Its very delicious and does make your mouth water for more. I especially enjoy the chunks of cookie within the icecream ,it just gives it that extra tang. 😋😋
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I'm a big fan of Friendly's ice cream, but I cannot find it around the area I live anymore. Growing up we always used to go to Friendly's restaurant for dinner & ALWAYS had to get their ice cream. I'm sad it's hard to find these days and wish they sold the brand in stores.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester, MA
"I would swear this is whipped cream," one taster wrote after trying Friendly's Vanilla Ice Cream. While a few thought this ice cream had a "nice dairy flavor," it lost points for its "airy" and "super fluffy" texture. Its "watery," "artificial" flavor wasn't a crowd-pleaser either.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Had this last night and it was delicious. Not the healthiest of Friendly's options but that wasn't what I was looking for (a healthy option). I paired this with some apple pie & it was perfect! Very creamy & tasty! Will buy this again!
Monica S.
New York
This is my favorite ice cream for milkshakes. It has great flavor and I love that it's not too soft and also not too hard. It is delicious and always affordable. I recommend this to anyone looking for a simple sweet treat.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
Not a bad ice cream but not the best either. Probably understood that it doesn't compare to brands like Ben and Jerry's but it's tasty hits the spot if you need ice cream. It's obviously cheaper too so you won't go broke.
Crystal F.
Vanilla bean is my favorite. It's amazing by itself, with strawberry or chocolate syprup, or with oreo and candy pieces in it. The Friendly's brand in particular tastes like REAL icecream.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I love this ice cream, I'm always purchasing it. It goes great with everything. And recently I made s a cookie skillet and topping it with friendly's ice cream, it was just perfect 👌🏽! 😁