BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Royal Banana Split™ Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the meal®.
Chocolate Ice Cream with Walnuts, Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Swirl and Strawberry Ice Cream with Pineapple.
All natural flavor. see more...

Anna D.
Westerville , OH
This ice cream is so good! It’s a perfect blend of all the flavors. Great texture, I could eat it all day. I really like the banana flavor, but they’re separated so you can decide how much you want of each. Really recommend!
Angela S.
Boise, ID
My husbands favorite ice cream is anything banana split, and this one was delicious. It is  also affordable at our local store. It actually tastes like a banana split unlike some others we have tried recently. We love that Friendly's offers many tasty options.
Tracy T.
Bluefield
I had never tried this brand before but it was on sale at the local grocery store and I’m not disappointed. It was packed with flavor and with the price I’ll probably be buying again soon for a birthday party.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Wooooo hooooo este helado es delicioso y viene con los pedasos de frutas muy rico recomendable aparte que casi siempre esta en promocion y tienen variedad de sabores
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This is one of the best ones that Friendlys has in the freezer section. It has 3 different ice creams and each ice cream has something in it as well. My favorite is the strawberry with pineapple inside, it's to die for. I kinda wish they made a whole gallon of the strawberry and pineapple ice cream. Friendly's Rich & Creamy Royal Banana Split Premium Ice Cream
Justine W.
This is a must try! They pack all the flavors of a banana split into a carton! I didn't think it would be as tasty as it was! Great mixture of ingredients and evenly proportioned. Would definitely recommend!
Kimberly B.
Freeland, PA
Love this ice cream. So many flavors all in one. Less calories than a real banana split. Definitely don't feel guilty eating a portion of this scrumptious stuff!
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
I just ate a bowl of this an hour ago. I liked how the toppings were mixed into each flavor of ice-cream. Strawberry was my favorite of the three.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
My favorite flavor by them. I love that it has 3 flavors in one carton. I like that it has the nuts in it. One of the best flavors they have yet.
Natalie D.
Not one of my favorite Friendly's flavors, but the price is definitely great in comparison with other brands. Also a good size for a few people!
Holly P.
How does this brand compare to others? I've never seen it