BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's?? Rich & Creamy Mint Chocolate Chip.
Where ice cream makes the Meal??.
All natural flavor premium ice cream.
1.5 qts (1.42L). see more...

Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Mint chocolate chip is a staple grocery item in our freezer and Friendly’s is most definitely the best. My husband only eats mint chocolate chip and he is ridiculously picky about it. Friendly’s is his preferred brand. The chocolate chips are not waxy and the ice cream is smooth and creamy. Not too minty, which is a big plus.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
Friendly’s is the top of the line in hard ice cream. What ever flavor you choose you’ll love it. It’s feathery and delicious. With or without toppings. I haven’t yet experienced a better hard ice cream than Friendly’s.
Lesley M.
I am so glad my grocery store stocks this because I grew up in New England and am very annoyed there are no Friendly's restaurants where I live now! This is what I compare all other mint chocolate chip ice cream to.
Kary S.
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, and friendly’s brand is great! it is so refreshing and cool and tastes delicious with the chocolate chunks. I would definitely recommend this ice cream to anyone!!
Cathy R.
West sayville , NY
My favorite mint chip ice cream in the world. Top this with hot fudge and you got yourself a winner. Every time I drive by a Friendly's I want to stop for this.
Heather W.
Bellmawr, NJ
I will admit that for some odd reason, their mint ice cream is better when you actually eat it at Friendly’s, but if this is what’s on sale, I buy it and enjoy it.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
This combined my two favorite things, mint and chocolate. The mint isn't too overpowering but you can still taste it and the chocolate is really good. I love this for those summer days where it's really hot and you want ice cream. Or those winter days when you simply want ice cream even though it's below freezing outside.
Kayla O.
Chattanooga
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from Friendlys is delicious! It's real creamy and soft, and it just has such a wonderful flavor! Whenever I have a tummy ache, this is my go to and it always makes the pain much better! Maybe I'm just addicted to it! Who knows?!
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Perfect ice cream to cure my craving for ice cream. It is so yummy and creamy! It doesn’t get too hard in the freezer either. Perfect for eating out of the carton. The chocolate isn’t the best I’ve ever tasted but the mint is pretty darn good.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
Mint chocolate chip ice cream is one of my favorites and when I found out friendlys made this kind of ice cream I was so happy . I went and bought like 5 things of it . It is so rich and creamy and can't forget about chocolatey and minty