Friendly's Rich & Creamy Maple Walnut Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Maple Walnut Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal&174;.
All natural flavor see more...

Sandra J.
This is a family favorite. Every Maple Fest we are craving deliciousness and this is a for sure go to! It is creamy and maple flavored. It's available at our Wegmans! So glad we can get this. I would definitely buy this again it is for sure a repeat!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Decided to buy this Brand because it was on sale and I have to say we were pleasantly surprised how good it was! It tasted Fresh, creamy and true to the flavors. It was not overly sweet. We will for sure buy this Brand again and try more Flavors But Maple Walnut is on the Favorites list!
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Walnuts, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Buttermilk, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Mono And Diglycerides, Caramel (For Color), Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan. Total Calories150Fat Calories80Total Fat (g)9Saturated Fat (g)4.5Cholesterol (mg)25Total Carbohydrates (g)16Sodium (mg)40Sugars (g)13Protein (g)3
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Always happen to be on sale at my local grocery store. My family enjoys all the flavors especially on a hot summer day makes anyone's day. I'm a repeat consumer and always have one in my freezer.
Dani G.
We recently tried this on a visit with our cousins & have always been Blue Bell all the way but this ice cream WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! It's sooo creamy & SOO good!!!
Lauren M.
It's so hard to find maple flavored ice cream and Friendly's hits the nail on the head with this flavor. One of my absolute favorites.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Soooo creamy taste so good price is always right. There's a lot of flavors to choose from. Taste soo homemade!!
Rachel R.
Smooth, mapley, walnuty and perfectly delicious to endulge in whenever the time seems right.
Salena F.
Not a big fan of this product. Not that tasty can't remember price . Don't recommend
Martime R.
I soo love this it is truly amazing ! All the different flavors just make it taste soo good.